+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have proof VO Damascus broke the law in my case

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
see my e-mail to them I sent this weekend, their e-mail before that was 2 years old. I am pretty sure that my application in Damascus was in the hands of an imbecile.

Dear Sir/Madam at the Canadian embassy in Damascus ,
I am replying to a 2 years old e-mail you sent me as just now I found your operation manual.
According to your laws and what you said below what you did by not processing anything in my application, not even points, within the 6 years was against the law, please see attached snapshot of your manual from your website, the OP-08 clearly states that business categories should be processed under the same priority as other categories no preference to either. I am appalled by your inability to process my application in a timely manner, I will be looking into launching a formal complaint to the powers that be inside Canada.
I already sent a withdrawal letter to Ankara to cancel the stale application in question, and I did send a new application which is currently in Ottawa’s processing center, I only hope that Ottawa will be fair and work according to the law in processing my new application, and not just keep pushing the bring forward date every few months for 6 long years. My resolve is that if my new application is not processed by the time my newly renewed self-employed work permit expires in 2013, I will not file for an extension, and I will gladly leave Canada and take my rare talents and assets to another country with a more responsible immigration system.
Please also note that I am in Canada now probably because the Canadian Consul who saw my application and reviewed my work and documents actually saw that you were unjust to me so he gave me the rare temporary self-employed work permit.

Thanks,
Ihabkal

From: re-damascus-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca [mailto:re-damascus-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca]
Sent: December-02-10 6:04 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Difference in processing times

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reply to your email below.

Please note that different categories of immigration applications are processed according to priorities set by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration.

Regards,

Immigration Section (HMA)
Canadian Embassy, Damascus
P.O. Box 3394

Web site: http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/syria
E-mail: damascus-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Sent: October 23, 2010 2:22 PM
To: DMCUS (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Difference in processing times
Dear Sir,
I just want to ask about the reason why processing of the self employed PR applications are still stuck at 2004 while the skilled worker category are now up to 2006 while self employed individuals are much less in number and they don't compete with the local job market. (in fact they might add jobs). I am referring to this below pasted from your Damascus website.

Current Active Processing
Damascus is currently actively processing applications received before the below noted dates. If you submitted your application in one of these categories after the noted date, please be advised that the processing of your application has not started. Applications submitted in other categories (Family Class, Refugee, etc.) are currently within processing standards.
• Federal Skilled Workers (submitted before 27 February 2008): September 2006
• Federal Skilled Workder (submitted on or after 27 February 2008): February 2009
• Federal Investors: October 2007
• Federal Entrepreneurs/Self Employed: August 2004