+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i have my ticket from Canada

OBAD888

Feb 18, 2012
hi guys,

I want to ask u about if i have my ticket from vancouver to my country already because i was in Vancouver before i moved to USA but my student visa expired but still have my study permit.

can i enter buy my ticket from the city i'm in now to Vancouver then from Vancouver to my country?

will they allow me to enter or at least stay just in the airport?

please I need your help, otherwise, i will lose my ticket and costs a lot of money :(

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

OBAD888 said:
hi guys,

I want to ask u about if i have my ticket from vancouver to my country already because i was in Vancouver before i moved to USA but my student visa expired but still have my study permit.

can i enter buy my ticket from the city i'm in now to Vancouver then from Vancouver to my country?

will they allow me to enter or at least stay just in the airport?

please I need your help, otherwise, i will lose my ticket and costs a lot of money :(
If you study permit is still valid, and you haven't traveled outside the US, then you don't require a transit visa for Canada. Otherwise you require a transit visa in most instances.

OBAD888

Feb 18, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

If you study permit is still valid, and you haven't traveled outside the US, then you don't require a transit visa for Canada. Otherwise you require a transit visa in most instances.
hi there,

thx for answering, but what about if i entered USA with a student visa??

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

OBAD888 said:
hi there,

thx for answering, but what about if i entered USA with a student visa??
Then you probably need a transit visa, if you don't have a valid Canada Study Permit.

OBAD888

Feb 18, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

Then you probably need a transit visa, if you don't have a valid Canada Study Permit.
I do have a valid Canadian study permit expires November 2012, my Canadian visa expired already. And I moved to USA January 2012 till now. In this situation, do I still can enter Canada with my valid study permit as u said, but the immigration probably will ask me about the visa?

bong28

Apr 22, 2012
Marriage in Singapore is possible?

I have filipina girlfriend and i want her to marry. But the problem is...I got married 15 years ago and got divorce in Canada years ago. We filed divorce when I'm already a canadian citizen and its granted. The question is, can I just show my divorce certification in canadian embassy to give me capacity to marry in philippines or shall I still file a petition to recognize my divorce in Philippines? I read some suggestions that better apply marriage in Singapore, will it be more easier for me? Please help....

bong28

Apr 22, 2012
Re: Marriage in Singapore is possible?

bong28 said:
I have filipina girlfriend and i want her to marry. But the problem is...I got married 15 years ago and got divorce in Canada years ago. We filed divorce when I'm already a canadian citizen and its granted. The question is, can I just show my divorce certification in canadian embassy to give me capacity to marry in philippines or shall I still file a petition to recognize my divorce in Philippines? I read some suggestions that better apply marriage in Singapore, will it be more easier for me? Please help....