+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have my mother's friend in new Brunswick.when asked in the provincial category of I have a uncle,aunt or sibling in NB I clicked yes.If issued an IT

Tanvikhanna

Jul 20, 2020
I have my mother's friend in new Brunswick.when asked in the provincial category of I have a uncle,aunt or sibling in NB I clicked yes.If issued an ITA and they ask for a proof of relationship to aunt.How will I prove that relation? Will that invite rejection if I am not able to prove relation.

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
She is your mother's friend, she is not a relative!! How will you prove it? You can't prove it, she is not your aunt!
Well, if your points drop below the cut off because you don't have relative, then yes you will lose the ITA

Tanvikhanna

Jul 20, 2020
But I have clicked yes in that columm.Now shall I withdraw the EOI to new Brunswick and re submit it by clicking No.or later give an explanation of issui an ITA.Becauae minimum eligibility is 67 and I am securing 70 marks if I click No.I am still qualifying for submitting EOI.

Tanvikhanna

Jul 20, 2020
But I have clicked yes in that columm.Now shall I withdraw the EOI to new Brunswick and re submit it by clicking No.or later give an explanation of issui an ITA.Becauae minimum eligibility is 67 and I am securing 70 marks if I click No.I am still qualifying for submitting EOI.

Tanvikhanna

Jul 20, 2020
I have received an ITA under New Brunswick provincial nomination program.It asks for my birth certificate.I don't have it.can I upload my 10th pass certificate instead

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I have received an ITA under New Brunswick provincial nomination program.It asks for my birth certificate.I don't have it.can I upload my 10th pass certificate instead
i assume there would be an option to submit passport in lieu of birth certificate