+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE.I HAVE APPLIED FOR VISA 14 DAYS BACK FOR COURSE DURATION OF 1 YEAR BUT ITS 2 Y

Hkking

Oct 9, 2018
I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE.I HAVE APPLIED FOR VISA 14 DAYS BACK FOR COURSE DURATION OF 1 YEAR BUT ITS 2 Years. What to do help please.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE.I HAVE APPLIED FOR VISA 14 DAYS BACK FOR COURSE DURATION OF 1 YEAR BUT ITS 2 Years. What to do help please.
Writing in capital means you are yelling at people here. Please avoid that.

As to your question if you have received an acknowledgement, please use a webform to update the VO of your mistake

Hkking

Oct 9, 2018
Writing in capital means you are yelling at people here. Please avoid that.

As to your question if you have received an acknowledgement, please use a webform to update the VO of your mistake
My agent says no to send a web form for this case. He says they wi

Hkking

Oct 9, 2018
My agent says no to send a web form for this case. He says they will not update the info and can ruin the case. He also states the it eill affect my visa processing time. He advises me to get my visa extended after reaching canada.He is guiding me right?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
My agent says no to send a web form for this case. He says they will not update the info and can ruin the case. He also states the it eill affect my visa processing time. He advises me to get my visa extended after reaching canada.He is guiding me right?
You should provide updated and precise information to High Commission, otherwise it would effect you in future while applying either for extension or Work Permit application... You can submit your new offer letter or updated details through nearest VFS.. Your agent is absolutely misguiding you.. rest your wish

Hope it helps.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
LOA do not have dates. It states two years.
Please send a web form without delay. It's not going to have any adverse effect on your current situation. If it comes to VO's notice your mistake is rectified then and there.

All the best