+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have got rejection by Visa officer made mistake on my marks. Need help Please.

Surean

Jan 17, 2009
Middle East
Here is the address for the Case Management office in Ottawa:

You have other option to write to case Management address below:
The Manager

Public Rights Administration,

360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor,

Narono Building,

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

2nd option to write to Minister Immigration Canada
CIC - Ministerial Enquiries Division

Good Luck,
Sue

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Surean said:
Here is the address for the Case Management office in Ottawa:

You have other option to write to case Management address below:
The Manager

Public Rights Administration,

360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor,

Narono Building,

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

2nd option to write to Minister Immigration Canada
CIC - Ministerial Enquiries Division

Good Luck,
Sue
You realize that the above address is for Privacy and Access to Information requests? If you are applying for reconsideration you have to contact the office that refused the application.

PMM

PMM

Surean

Jan 17, 2009
Middle East
Hi,

Requesting for reconsideration is the best option but according to applicant:

"I have got this letter from Hong Kong last month. I have fax them at the same day which I got this letter. Two weeks after I email them again. I have waited for 5 weeks from I fax them my concern. I didn't get any reply so far."

So I feel if he approach Case Management or CIC Ministerial Enquiries Division they will look into the matter and give him the correct answer.

Sue

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Surean said:
Hi,

Requesting for reconsideration is the best option but according to applicant:

"I have got this letter from Hong Kong last month. I have fax them at the same day which I got this letter. Two weeks after I email them again. I have waited for 5 weeks from I fax them my concern. I didn't get any reply so far."

So I feel if he approach Case Management or CIC Ministerial Enquiries Division they will look into the matter and give him the correct answer.

Sue
No they won't he is apply to an office under the auspices of Department of Foreign Affairs, you gave him an address that only handles Access and privacy requests, which have nothing to do with Immigration Application processing. The OP either has to deal with Hong Kong, or submit a leave request to the Federal Court of Canada. He would have 60 days from the day of the refusal.

PMM

Rani Mukherjee

Jun 14, 2009
198309271 said:
The table below sets out the point assessed for each of selection criteria:

FACTORS POINTS ASSESSED MAXIMUM POSSIBLE
AGE 10 10

EDUCATION 20 25

OFFICIAL LANGUAGE 8 24
PROFICIENCY

EXPERIENCE 21 21

ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT 0 10

ADAPTABILITY 10 10

TOTAL 65 100

And If I add up the points together total is 69. It passed 67.
But the letter I got from CIC said "You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points. As a result, I am not satisfied that you will be able to become economically established in Canada."

This officer might give me the wrong points from EXPERIENCE I only have two years working experience. But I have 3 years PGWP and I also have a permanent job offer. I am supposed to award 10 points from arranged employment.

After I got this letter I have fax CIC, told them where them made mistakes. But so far I didn't get any replay from them. What should I do. Thanks.
Can you please mention exactly when did you send your docs? I am asking because a friend of mine has sent the documents two months ago.He has shortage of 3 points.He has not received any ressponse yet from the CHC.

Thanks.

TomDick

Oct 23, 2009
Hi sue,
Will u like to elaborate your statement,I mean was your friend's refusal decision reversed ?If yes ,plz explain as it could be of great help to many.
thanks n regards

Surean

Jan 17, 2009
Middle East
Hi,
He was refused, then he asked for reconsideration, visa office didn't reply then he approach the case managent, they peovide some details.
then he submit leave application and won the case.

Sue

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats man. This is wonderful. It must have been a genuine oversight.

Dreams they say, live on!

TomDick

Oct 23, 2009
Congrats man, wish u all the best.
Will u like to reveal what was the procedure followed by you to request for the reopening of your file.

Thanks