+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have got rejection by Visa officer made mistake on my marks. Need help Please.

Oct 22, 2009
The table below sets out the point assessed for each of selection criteria:

FACTORS POINTS ASSESSED MAXIMUM POSSIBLE
AGE 10 10

EDUCATION 20 25

OFFICIAL LANGUAGE 8 24
PROFICIENCY

EXPERIENCE 21 21

ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT 0 10

ADAPTABILITY 10 10

TOTAL 65 100

And If I add up the points together total is 69. It passed 67.
But the letter I got from CIC said "You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points. As a result, I am not satisfied that you will be able to become economically established in Canada."

This officer might give me the wrong points from EXPERIENCE I only have two years working experience. But I have 3 years PGWP and I also have a permanent job offer. I am supposed to award 10 points from arranged employment.

After I got this letter I have fax CIC, told them where them made mistakes. But so far I didn't get any replay from them. What should I do. Thanks.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Notify them immediately, elaborating and explaining your concerns. You need to be sure though, that this is the reason for rejecting your case. Don't forget that the IO responsible for your case can exercise his power of "Negative Substitution" i.e even if you meet all the requirements and the IO still thinks you will not be able to successfully establish yourself in CA, he may reject your case.

Are these the exact contents of their letter to you?

If, it is London office, go to their web-site, where you can email them directly.

BobbyB

Oct 22, 2009
I have got this letter from Hong Kong last month. I have fax them at the same day which I got this letter. Two weeks after I email them again. I have waited for 5 weeks from I fax them my concern. I didn’t get any reply so far.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
198309271 said:
I have got this letter from Hong Kong last month. I have fax them at the same day which I got this letter. Two weeks after I email them again. I have waited for 5 weeks from I fax them my concern. I didn't get any reply so far.

Are these the exact contents of their letter to you?

S

saedmahraan

Re: I have got rejection by Visa officer made mistake on my marks. Need help Ple

sorry dear

but how you got 10 points in adaptability ?

I think IO did not take care about this point mainly

Oct 22, 2009
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

There are all the comments in the letter

Oct 22, 2009
I have got my degree in canada and I have worked two years in canada after I graduated. so I have 10 points.

hao8165

Feb 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-10-2009
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
23-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2010 (In person)
Re: I have got rejection by Visa officer made mistake on my marks. Need help Ple

Is your employment offer veryfied by HRSDC? An AEO must be verified by HRSDC before sending the application to CIC.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009

hao8165 said:
Is your employment offer veryfied by HRSDC? An AEO must be verified by HRSDC before sending the application to CIC.
He has 0 points for AEO. Maybe the officer erred in his addition because you certainly have 69 points! as per his assessment.

tran

May 10, 2009
You indeed have 69 points. If including arranged employment, you
have 69+10=79 points.

Maybe it's just an honest mistake by the IO. Your case is worth
pursuing further.

kali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
It's clear Visa officer made mistake, bad luck !!!
If you couldn't reach them...why don't you try from Canadain Experence Class, if you qualify...I guess it is processed fast.

Oct 22, 2009
I think I belong to this so I should get 10 points from AEO

(2) the applicant is currently working in
Canada pursuant to R82(2)(b):
• in a confirmation-exempt category
under the North America Free
Trade Agreement, the General
Agreement on Trade and Services,
or the Canada-Chile Free Trade
Agreement;
• in a significant-benefit category,
such as an intra- company
transferee
• in the category where limited
access to the labour market is
granted for public policy reasons
(i.e., post-graduate work,
spouse/common-law partner of
temporary skilled worker/foreign
student, etc.).
• the work permit is valid at the time
of the permanent resident visa
application and at the time the visa
is issued; and
• the employer has made an offer to
employ the applicant on an
indeterminate basis if the
permanent resident visa is issued.

Oct 22, 2009
I don't know how to reach the CIC officer. I have fax them and email them. I don't konw whatelse I can do.

I have NOC at level A. I did't get enought IELTS s to apply CEC.

Oct 22, 2009
CIC makes me so frustrated. If I am going to appeal on federal court, I have to go through a lawyer. It will take me a year and I have to pay lot money for a lawyer. CIC wastes my time and money. Is there anyway I can complain with?