+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I HAVE BEEN REJECTED TWICE???

Swapnil verma

Dec 15, 2017
I have been rejected twice under non spp category. I got accepted at Humber college Toronto for marketing management.
10th - 64%
12th - 58%
I completed my degree in BMS. With an overall grade ‘C’. And total of 9 backlogs.
1st sem - 3
2nd sem - 3
3rd sem - 2
4th sem - 1
5th and 6th sem - none.
I got an overall score of 7 bands in IELTS.
(L-7.5, R-6.5, W-6.0, S-7.5)
Also I have a 6 months internship as a marketing intern at Radiant Technologies.

The reasons for first refusal were -you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada , purpose of visit. And your propose studies are not in light.

The reasons for the second refusal were - you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada, purpose of visit. And given your academic performance, language ability in specific bands and considering your course of study, your travel history and ties to your country, I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student and a temporary resident.

I do not understand these reasons at all. I’m a student. My purpose of visit is education. If I did not convince you please keep an interview. We’ll talk.

Now I’m confused whether I should apply or no. Please help.

Last edited:

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I have been rejected twice under non spp category. I got accepted at Humber college Toronto for marketing management.
10th - 64%
12th - 58%
I completed my degree in BMS. With an overall grade ‘C’. And total of 9 backlogs.
1st sem - 3
2nd sem - 3
3rd sem - 2
4th sem - 1
5th and 6th sem - none.
I got an overall score of 7 bands in IELTS.
(L-7.5, R-6.5, W-6.0, S-7.5)
Also I have a 6 months internship as a marketing intern at Radiant Technologies.

The reasons for first refusal were -you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada , purpose of visit. And your propose studies are not in light.

The reasons for the second refusal were - you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada, purpose of visit. And given your academic performance, language ability in specific bands and considering your course of study, your travel history and ties to your country, I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student and a temporary resident.

I do not understand these reasons at all. I’m a student. My purpose of visit is education. If I did not convince you please keep an interview. We’ll talk.

Now I’m confused whether I should apply or no. Please help.
Your academic score is a issue but the biggest issue is your SOP. You need a strong SOP to convince the officer about your intentions and future plans

Reactions: dreamy2536

Swapnil verma

Dec 15, 2017
Your academic score is a issue but the biggest issue is your SOP. You need a strong SOP to convince the officer about your intentions and future plans
I had a really strong one this time. What should I do now? Should I work for a year and then apply. Or try for may or sept intake ?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I had a really strong one this time. What should I do now? Should I work for a year and then apply. Or try for may or sept intake ?
You can try for Sept intake but make sure to get a gcms report first to see if they have other issues. They dont always write everything in the refusal letter.

Reactions: Swapnil verma