+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have been charged but didnt receive any receipt

saygin1

Oct 30, 2019
I have been charged but didnt receive any receipt so i took a screenshot from my online banking showing my name date and receipent(immigration canada) and upload it as a receipt and finalize my application? will that application directly rejected or will I have a chance to upload receipt in the future?now i have the receipt with approved payment info and everything i dont know what to do where to send an e mail

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Sign into your payment account which you used before making the payment. You can download the receipts from there. If unable to download, take a screenshot of that page which shows the receipt number and everything, put it in an LOE, and submit.

saygin1

Oct 30, 2019
Sign into your payment account which you used before making the payment. You can download the receipts from there. If unable to download, take a screenshot of that page which shows the receipt number and everything, put it in an LOE, and submit.
I did but it was too late the application was already submitted? will they just reject it without giving me a chance to reupload or show proof of payment?

saygin1

Oct 30, 2019
What did you upload for fee payment then? It doesn't let you submit without proof of payment.
I uploaded lastest transaction screenshot from my online banking. showing my name receipent(immigration canada) exact amount(1350) and date

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I uploaded lastest transaction screenshot from my online banking. showing my name receipent(immigration canada) exact amount(1350) and date
I suggest that you call IRCC in the morning, they should be able to help. Call them at 8 AM sharp so that you don't have to wait for hours connecting to an agent.

KelvinHB

Aug 29, 2020
I had same issue and did the same way to submit the application successfully. The receipt came after 8hours payment, it’s a pain. I don’t think not much we can do at this stage until we get AOR and file number. Hopefully the officer look into this issue seriously rather than rejecting our applications instantly without any consideration.