+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have applied for my prtd 3 months ago, I haven’t got any emails regarding it. Only revived an email to send them all the passport copies.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Championaka

Aug 1, 2023
Regular prtd
Had to apply through the online portal
I got an email telling me to send them all of the passport copies ever since that I haven’t received any email regarding it.

BobSusa

Jul 24, 2023
So you must drop into the return reason of Primary identification is not provided. Just wait for the response. I am actually waiting for the email.

Championaka

Aug 1, 2023
Hey hope you are doing well!
What do you mean by “drop into the reason of primary?
How long have you been waiting for the email?

BobSusa

Jul 24, 2023
Hey hope you are doing well!
What do you mean by “drop into the reason of primary?
How long have you been waiting for the email?
If you find a way to check the status of your application from IRCC website, you will find there is a return reason which says 'Primary identification is not provided'--or 'Wrong Application' and I believe this is why you are asked to send out all copies of your passport.
This is the 2nd week after I saw that return reason. I submitted the application on May 20, 2023.

Championaka

Aug 1, 2023
So basically my applications says that it’s being submitted and the there nothing saying that it was returned but 1 month ago I got an email saying I need to send all the passport copies. What did they ask you on the email you received?

BobSusa

Jul 24, 2023
So basically my applications says that it’s being submitted and the there nothing saying that it was returned but 1 month ago I got an email saying I need to send all the passport copies. What did they ask you on the email you received?
Oh, interesting. So you have experienced something different. But whatever, you have not been forgotten.
I did not receive anything from IRCC except the receipt but the return reason on that website. I submitted the application for my wife on the same day and she has already got her new PR card.