+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have a TRV and husband don't

ZainKhan33

Feb 11, 2024
I obtained TRV 6 months ago and haven't visited because I got married. Now I have trv on my single passport and we are planning for birth tourism to Canada, I need help to understand how my husband is suppose to apply for trv as a single or being married? Or is birth tourism possible ?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I obtained TRV 6 months ago and haven't visited because I got married. Now I have trv on my single passport and we are planning for birth tourism to Canada, I need help to understand how my husband is suppose to apply for trv as a single or being married? Or is birth tourism possible ?
You should be ashamed of yourself. Birth tourism is disgusting..

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Are you in your senses? It's a legal thing. if you don't have info please don't bother to reply and waste time.
Just because something is legal doesn't make it morally and ethically right. You are abusing Canada's generosity to allow your child being Canadian. What are you going to do after that? You cannot stay in Canada at all. You will have zero advantage of having a Canadian child. None! Ever thought of this?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your husband needs to apply for the TRV as married. He is not single.

If you wish to give birth in Canada, make sure you are arriving with a large amount of money available since you will have to pay for everything yourself, including all of the medical bills and the costs are high.

Also note that entry into Canada is not guaranteed when you arrive.

Lastly, if you come to Canada on a TRV and give birth here, this can complicate your ability to return to Canada in the future on a temporary visa.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Since your husband is married to you now, he HAS to apply as married (otherwise, this would be misrepresentation and he may face a ban from entering Canada for 5 years on top of the visitor vis refusal)

Be prepared for large sum of money to pay for your child birth. And likely be assigned to a random doctor that's on call for the child birth. (unless a obstetrician is taking private pay patient ... )

ZainKhan33

Feb 11, 2024
If you feel that entitled, just give me your contact info or better inform IRCC about your intentions of birth tourism - we will see how likely you are ever step foot in Canada. Otherwise, shut up!
Don't you have anything else to do with your life instead of wasting time, you piece of shit? Just keep your mouth shut and get the hell out of my post. Losers like you can't help but bark, so bark somewhere else.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Don't you have anything else to do with your life instead of wasting time, you piece of shit? Just keep your mouth shut and get the hell out of my post. Losers like you can't help but bark, so bark somewhere else.
Integrity and ethics are not for everyone. Certainly not your cup of tea. That's was the whole point.

Reactions: Taran D

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Oh, you're a big girl swearing Like a sailor. What a shame your child is born into a loser family like yours.

Reactions: Kaibigan