+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have a question about Citizenship application question #11

Seunghun choo

Jan 6, 2020
Hi, for question #11, I worked four different place, unemployment for three months and attended goverment French school for eight months.
My question is that I only have four spaces to put my information but I need six spaces to fill up my information. In this case, what could be the Best soulution? Thank you.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hi, for question #11, I worked four different place, unemployment for three months and attended goverment French school for eight months.
My question is that I only have four spaces to put my information but I need six spaces to fill up my information. In this case, what could be the Best soulution? Thank you.
There is a drop down box to add more lines at page 4 of 7 next page. I do not know which form you're referring to, BUT you can always use a plain paper and attached them together. It is mostly allowed and acceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seunghun choo

ete116

Jul 28, 2019
there should be a button for you to add more lines.

Reactions: Seunghun choo

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.