+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I HAVE A FRESH CONFUSION, PLEASE HELP.

FORESIGHT

Aug 27, 2015
1) I have applied for WES evaluation for myself.
2) Preparing for IELTS
3) I have 13years working experience as an Accountant.
4) Bsc. Finance
5) HND, Accounting.
6) I am 38yrs old.
I just tried to estimate what my score could be using CRS but got 399.

==What does this 399 mean?
==Does it mean I should not bother to apply for EE on CIC since the minimum score required is 470?
==Is there any hope that I can still get an ITA if I want to apply for FSW under the EE arrangement?
Please help with urgent guides and advises

I thank you.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FORESIGHT said:
==Does it mean I should not bother to apply for EE on CIC since the minimum score required is 470?
Have you got max points for IELTS? If not try to increase IELTS points. Also look for pnp.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FORESIGHT said:
2) Preparing for IELTS
4) Bsc. Finance
5) HND, Accounting.
6) I am 38yrs old.

==Is there any hope that I can still get an ITA if I want to apply for FSW under the EE arrangement?

I thank you.
Honestly speaking, your age will be a huge obstacle in EE or any PNP. You can try to maximize you IELTS score, but even if with max IELTS score , your crs is still under 450 (not even 470). I don't see you have any chance to secure an ITA in EE.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
You can try Australia.

Also, you may try Canadian PNP - SINP as an example. I dont think they have issues with person being 38.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FORESIGHT said:
Oh my God!
This is a bad news for me. :(
Do you advise of I drop all efforts and forget about the dream?
You can try to apply through PNPs except BC PNP and Ontario PNP.

Again, I'm giving advice from my personal point of view, so you shouldn't take it seriously and make your decision based on it.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
PNP is probably your best bet. I only really know about Ontario's PNP because that's where I got my nomination from. The only thing making you ineligible is you need at least 400 points. If you can increase your score by a point you're in with a chance, but it's not guaranteed. There is also a french speaking stream if you happen to speak french.

PNPs for other provinces have other criteria so I suggest you research them as it's probably your best shot.

Don't lose hope, I only had 416 points but secured a nomination from Ontario giving me an extra 600 points.

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
FORESIGHT said:
2) Preparing for IELTS
4) Bsc. Finance
5) HND, Accounting.
6) I am 38yrs old.

I thank you.
If you cross 400 points and have a canadian Bachelors equivalent, than you may get nominated fro OINP.

Dont lose hope. IT can work out. Try getting your IELTS score up if you haven't got Max.
Also if you have a spouse you can add his/her profile.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
FORESIGHT said:
2) Preparing for IELTS
4) Bsc. Finance
5) HND, Accounting.
6) I am 38yrs old.

I thank you.
With Express Entry, there is no minimum CRS required to be eligible to enter the pool to apply for Canadian PR. But having said that to get direct invite (ITA), you should have a CRS of at least 468 (the score for the latest invite). As per the trend, the score for direct ITA has never gone down below 450. But that should not deter you from applying as there are ways to improve your score to get ITA.

You can get ITA in 3 different ways
1) Direct ITA - To get a direct ITA (based on the current trend), your CRS should be at least 468 and above (but let's assume it may come down a bit, so a safer bet would be 460). IELTS of the primary applicant plays a very important role in improving CRS score, therefore I would suggest that the primary applicant should target CLB 9 (LRWS - 8777). You can try these values in the calculator here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score. Even after improving your IELTS, if you are not able to achieve the desired CRS, you can look at the below options.

2) PNP - If your score is below 468 and you get a provincial nomination, it will add 600 points to your existing score which will make you eligible to receive an ITA in the next round of invitation. For PNPs check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

3) Job Offer - If your score is below 468 and you have an LMIA backed job offer, it will add 600 points to your existing score which will make you eligible to receive an ITA in the next round of invitation.

If you are not able to secure CRS score for direct ITA, then the best way forward would be the PNP route.

FORESIGHT

Aug 27, 2015
@Stanlee (Champion Member),
Many thanks for your Champion advise and suggestions.
I will quickly take time to digest every lines of your post and also study the links you provided.
May God bless all of us!
I thank you.