+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have 1 year old baby, what visa should I apply for her?planning to apply HCCP

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Children only need a TRV. A caregiver salary is unlilkely to leave enough money for childcare and living expenses especially for young children. You will not qualify for child benefit for 18 months.

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Children only need a TRV. A caregiver salary is unlilkely to leave enough money for childcare and living expenses especially for young children. You will not qualify for child benefit for 18 months.
Thank you for your reply.
I understand that there will be no benefits for my children if so ever and I will shoulder all the expenses.
Does it mean I need to provide proof of funds? My husband will accompany too so he could find a job too.

A TRV is applicable for what age group.

My kids are 12 years old, 5 years old, abd 18 months.

marian0402

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,what i have read in forums they said that 5yrs old and above is for study permit..let us wait for the experts reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,what i have read in forums they said that 5yrs old and above is for study permit..let us wait for the experts reply
A study permit should only be needed for a college and university. TRV is acceptable given guidelines but sometimes a visa agents ask for a study permit.

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Thank u so much..is it 100CAD?
Hi to clarify for children below 4 years old TRV is a requirement.. is TRV should be included with HCCP forms submission too or it can be later when parents HCCP work permit is already approved?
Thank you so much for sharing your input.

marian0402

Aug 12, 2020
Hi to clarify for children below 4 years old TRV is a requirement.. is TRV should be included with HCCP forms submission too or it can be later when parents HCCP work permit is already approved?
Thank you so much for sharing your input.
What I am planning is to include it with my application to avoid delays

Omighty

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, Please I am applying for Canada caregiver under the Home child care pilot program. Do my kids (age 2years and 4years) need to fill any form? if yes, is it the visitors form or study form. Thank you