+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got this from a recruiter from canada. can you please tell me is it real or fake ?

Mohan Krishna

Sep 20, 2018
LAWRENCE HOLMS & ASS. (Esq.) (BA) LLM, WITS.
(Soliciting Partner, United States and Canadian Immigration
& Foreign Worker Affairs).
509 645 King Street West Suite 201 Toronto Ontario, Canada M5V 1M5

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT /JOINT AGREEMENT
This agreement is made and entered in Canada labor law. Between :
MURRAY EDWARDS FAMILY,
ADDRESS: 866 Tallwood Street Strathroy, ON N7G C6V Canada
&
Name...................................................................................................... ……………………………….
Nationality …………………………………………………………………………………………….
Passport Number………………………………………………………………………………………..
Home Address……………………………………………………………………………………………..
Post Code…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Telephone…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
You agreed the following terms and conditions, that this name employee has agreed to work with MURRAY EDWARDS
with good moral and attitude as a Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor in occupation with a basic monthly salary of
10,800CAD,
Free food and official car with maintenance is highly accepted by the employee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. JOB..............................................HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER AND SUPERVISOR
2. MAIN DUTY...............................TAKING CARE OF EMPLOYERS ASSETS
3. SALARY............................................... 10,800 CAD MONTHLY
4. ALLOWANCES....................................... 300 CAD ALLOWANCE A WEEK
5. FEEDING...........................................FREE
6. YEAR VACATION........................SEVEN WEEKS VACATION IN ONE YEAR
7. CONTRACT EXPIRING DATE...................FOUR YEARS FROM THE DATE OF START (RENEWABLE)
8. ACCOMMODATION...................................FREE
9. RESUMPTION DATE............................12/11/2018
ALLOWANCES/ ENTITLEMENTS Hazard/Inconveniences: $450 .00 dollar (Monthly) Car Maintenance: $500.00 dollar (Monthly) House & Furnishings: $ 1,800 dollar (Yearly) Entertainment & Recreation: 300.00 dollar (Monthly) Travel & Events: $550.00 dollar (every 3 months) PAID LEAVE PERIOD/ TRAVEL You are entitled to 2 months Paid Leave which can be taken once at a time or 2 weeks apart from one different period. You will be receiving 5,500.00 CAD Take home for each leave Period
NOTE: Employee will be responsible for his visa and work permit fee when needed at the embassy, which will be refunded back to him/her as soon as he resumes duty with MURRAY EDWARDS FAMILY here in Canada, also employee will be paid normal salary during vacation period and the employer (The Murray Edwards Family) will be responsible for his/hers flight ticket to his country to visit his / her family during vacation period.
Employee must resume work at 7am- 12pm and 2PM-7PM. 21.15 pm will surely be paid for overtime per hour in case. MURRAY EDWARDS FAMILY as the employer shall be responsible to provide traveling documents and employee’s flight

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Well, if you have to post/ask here, then it is fake.

If this sort of job offer landed in your lap—without you applying to this company or getting interviewed, and promises free flights and a job in Canada, etc. It’s too good to be true and therefore a scam

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
There's that old 'FREE FEEDING' chestnut again hehe and the salary looks the same as other scams. This is not even a good effort at a scam tbh.

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
126,000 per year for a housekeeping manager?
The average housekeeping manager salary is about 41,000 per year. a quick check of these numbers you know it's fake.

Reactions: canuck78

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
At that salary where do I apply ? The free accommodation, 7 weeks vacation and extra allowances are great but the free feeding seals the deal for me.

Obviously 1000 percent fake so do not part with any money or copies of any documents. Even the address in Strathroy doesnt seem to exist, at least I cannot find it despite the postcode being valid.

See here as well given the scammers even included a pay raise in your offer. The allowances are identical though and free 'feeding' which usually is a word associated with feeding times at the zoo

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-me.533153/

Last edited: