+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got this email from cic

SFAIZA

May 11, 2015
Hello.. i just got an email from cic that says,

Your application to study or work permit has been approved.

Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the

requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or

work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully.

You must enter Canada no later than the validity date noted below. If you have been issued a visa, you must

also enter no later than the visa validity date.

This letter is not a passport or travel identification, and it is not a legal authorization permitting you to enter or

remain in Canada.

To facilitate your arrival in Canada, inform the officer of the reason for your visit (study or work) and present this

letter with your passport. United States citizens entering Canada from the U.S. may show proof of citizenship (a

birth certificate or a naturalization certificate, and photo identification) instead of a passport. United States

permanent residents entering Canada from the U.S. may show their “green card” instead of a passport and

photo identification. Your passport or U.S. travel identification must be valid, and must be valid beyond the

period you intend to remain in Canada. If it is not, the validity of your study or work permit will likely be limited to

correspond to the validity date of your passport or U.S. travel identification. (and so on)...

what i am suppoed to do now? and what does it really mean. I need help its urgent

hp_wolverine

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-11-14
Med's Request
25-11-14
Med's Done....
26-11-14
Passport Req..
01-12-14
LANDED..........
29-12-2014
Congrats, you got the visa 8)
keep calm and party on !

SFAIZA

May 11, 2015
Thank you. but ihave already submitted my passport and related documents.. ill get the visa issued on the passport?? or ill have to get back or something to get the visa stamp on my passport?

hp_wolverine

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-11-14
Med's Request
25-11-14
Med's Done....
26-11-14
Passport Req..
01-12-14
LANDED..........
29-12-2014
SFAIZA said:
Thank you. but ihave already submitted my passport and related documents.. ill get the visa issued on the passport?? or ill have to get back or something to get the visa stamp on my passport?
you don't have to do anything else from now-on except packing baggages and buying a plane ticket :D
visa will be stamped on your passport. don't forget to bring this letter with you when you arrive in canada.

iptopc

Jun 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Many Congratulations. Can I know your country? When Did you apply for the visa and got your medical call?

iptopc

Jun 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Blurred Lines said:
Hi everyone! I have just recieved a passport request. Does it mean I was ussued study permit? I applied online.
Hey Blurred Lines, Robin Thickie Got you. Just kidding. This most likely means that you have got the visa. Your probabilities of getting visa are much much higher

SFAIZA

May 11, 2015
thank you for your guidance hp-wolverine...

i applied from karachi, pakistan on april 8 , i got the medical call on 20 may , medical examination took place on 4 june.. n today i got this email. that is 1 july.

Blurred Lines

May 28, 2015
iptopc said:
Hey Blurred Lines, Robin Thickie Got you. Just kidding. This most likely means that you have got the via. You probabilities of getting visa are much much higher
So they still can refuse my application??..

iptopc

Jun 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Blurred Lines said:
So they still can refuse my application??..
I highly doubt that.

iptopc

Jun 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Blurred Lines said:
Hope you are right.. Sick and tired of this expectation)
I am not an expert but only quoting what I have red over and over again on this forum which turned out correct.

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
SFAIZA said:
thank you for your guidance hp-wolverine...

i applied from karachi, pakistan on april 8 , i got the medical call on 20 may , medical examination took place on 4 june.. n today i got this email. that is 1 july.
hey SFAIZA why there is large duration of time difference between medical call and examination.moreover u got call after 40 to.45 days while i applied on 21st may and didnt still got a call...what is this thing...will kindly anyone explain me