+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got reply from chc isl what should i do now.....

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys
i got the following reply frm chc pls share what should i do now classses are already started and i have to reach before
2oth sep .......

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received same email yesterday..have you done with your medical?if yes then tell me date.usually after 3 weeks of medical visa is issued so if u have done with ur medical then wait 1 more week and then apply for defferal if unforytunately u did nt get ur visa

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks buddy i ahve done medical on 13 th and passport delivered to chc at 16th mohsin got visa with the same time kine
now i am too confuse.......

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U will get it too jani..i will suggest u wait for 5 more working days.you will get ur visa.otherwise u can deffer any time

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks buddy....i will wait but still in que i dont understand what they are doing
let c hope fr the best

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ golden sky have had u written ur full name dob file no father name because the dont reply toemails excluding these information
u can chech my reply email it is clearly mentioned

hamid5422

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
YAAR MEIN NE TO 28JULY KO DYA THA MEDICAL AUR STILL NO RESPONSE AUR NA EMBASSY REPLY KARRAE HAI MERI EMAILS KA

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@hhamid yaar i emailed them 2 days bef and they replied today .......so dont worry we are all in sme boat....kepp praying dear