+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got rejected after AIP, on eligbility reasons.

Believedoitbest

Sep 11, 2020
One of my friend who had 2 rejections before applied on may 2020 for sept intake,and not received his AIP.
He ordered for GCMS Notes on Sept 15 and received in the assessment area it's showing
Eligibility. Failed
Medical passed expired
Biometric. Passed
Criminality. Passed
Info sharing complete
On the next day after receiving GCMS he got his AIP.
No one should believe this story and timeline, unless you showed screenshots

Shebinmj

Jul 24, 2019
One of my friend who had 2 rejections before applied on may 2020 for sept intake,and not received his AIP.
He ordered for GCMS Notes on Sept 15 and received in the assessment area it's showing
Eligibility. Failed
Medical passed expired
Biometric. Passed
Criminality. Passed
Info sharing complete
On the next day after receiving GCMS he got his AIP.

Is it because of the medical is expired , I got exactly the same GCMS notes and I got the AIP after 1 day from recieving this notes . My medical was not expired at the time of applying for the visa and it is updated on July 13 on GC key , so what does it mean , any idea

Shebinmj

Jul 24, 2019
No one should believe this story and timeline, unless you showed screenshots
My situation is also like this, what he saying is correct. I got AIP today and GCMS yesterday , and in eligibility it says failed , medical passed: expired , there is no final decision

MyHero

May 16, 2020
My situation is also like this, what he saying is correct. I got AIP today and GCMS yesterday , and in eligibility it says failed , medical passed: expired , there is no final decision
Maybe they will change it to passed if you take medicals again.

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
Why are they issuing AIP if you failed your eligibility? Does this mean they'll reject you later? also, do people have to order GCMS notes even after getting their AIPs to see whether they'll get rejected later? THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A STREAMLINED PROCESS BUT THIS IS SO CONFUSING

MyHero

May 16, 2020
What are the notes stated in your gcms notes?

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
No. People have received AIPs for different countries. What makes it interesting for Pakistani students is that, they are receiving this type of letter first and then files are transferred to Abu Dhabi for further processing.. and at that stage they are just refusing applications. Someone just posted a refusal just now :(
Hi jiggzy...
Recently got my gcms notes and visa officer says" satisfied applicant is a bonafide student of canada.satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period"..do i have a chance?