+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got refyse letter today from cic/ any help

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
Dear Mr. Mohamed Ismail Zakout,

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the federal skilled worker class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the IRPA Regulations prescribes the federal skilled worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the IRPA Regulations, applicants in the federal skilled worker class are assessed on the basis of the minimum requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability. Currently, the passmark is 67 points.

The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

POINTS ASSESSED
MAXIMUM POSSIBLE

EDUCATION

FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY

SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY

EXPERIENCE

ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT

ADAPTABILITY

TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points. Note that you were given the highest possible units of assessment under the IRPA Regulations based on the information you have submitted. Had you met the current passmark, the information you have provided would have been subject to further verification.

Subsection 76(3) of the IRPA Regulations permit an officer to substitute their evaluation of the likelihood to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded are not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada. Subsection 76(4) states that such an evaluation requires the concurrence of a second officer. As you requested, I have considered your case under this section. I have determined that the points that you have been awarded are an accurate reflection of the likelihood of your ability to become economically established in Canada. As a result, I did not forward your application to the program manager for consideration.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
ONE more point and you would have been through!
If you wanna have a another try, re do IELTS and submit a new application. Make sure you get at least 6.0-6.5 for all bands.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
It seems that you have not taken IELTS and provided the letter for english proficiency. Is this the case? I think you should take IELTS ASAP and re-apply.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i will pay and reply again and wait more than 1 years for reply
its really headic

no chance to make ielts again and send to them the result ?

k1940b

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
I am sorry that application was turned down when you were so close. Please try again with IELTS. I am sure you will succeed. Will they refund your fee since it is at review satge. Can you use the same documents again if you decide to apply? Have they returned the documents or will they return if you request.

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
I have no experience or knowledge in appealing. But I doubt very much, that this case will be reconsidered. Unfortunately, this refusal is due to a big mistake from your part. The most effective way now, would be to do IELTS and submit a new application.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i send all document on may 09

now if i want to re aply , how i will ask for orginal document and how they will send it?

no one from member can tell me if i can make the ielts again and send it to them?

juanda78

Star Member
Feb 17, 2009
Canada
No you can't... Your case is closed and you can't just say "hey! here is my IELTS.. please give me that extra point I needed". It's over... at least for this application. Unfortunately this is the risk so many people are willing to take when not taking the IELTS. IF you still want to try... you will have to start from zero! Good Luck!

Regards.

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76
sorry to hear about your case..did you give the ielts score along with the initial application...And did you apply on your own or thru a consultant?

zakout76 said:
Dear Mr. Mohamed Ismail Zakout,

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the federal skilled worker class. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the IRPA Regulations prescribes the federal skilled worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the IRPA Regulations, applicants in the federal skilled worker class are assessed on the basis of the minimum requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability. Currently, the passmark is 67 points.

The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

POINTS ASSESSED
MAXIMUM POSSIBLE

EDUCATION

FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY

SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY

EXPERIENCE

ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT

ADAPTABILITY

TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points. Note that you were given the highest possible units of assessment under the IRPA Regulations based on the information you have submitted. Had you met the current passmark, the information you have provided would have been subject to further verification.

Subsection 76(3) of the IRPA Regulations permit an officer to substitute their evaluation of the likelihood to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded are not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada. Subsection 76(4) states that such an evaluation requires the concurrence of a second officer. As you requested, I have considered your case under this section. I have determined that the points that you have been awarded are an accurate reflection of the likelihood of your ability to become economically established in Canada. As a result, I did not forward your application to the program manager for consideration.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
prepare well for ielts, and canada is all urs! do not worry

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you haven't done the IELTS, go for it. At least now you know the weakness point of your application, every thing is accepted and has been granted enough points except the IELTS which you need to retake it and your problem will be solved.

No, you must re apply again since your file has been refused and closed based on your mistake not theirs, don't waste your time

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Hi there,,I would like to ask about IELTS because I'm about sending my documents to CIC and i will send a demonstration letter about my proficiency in english, I would be really grateful if you could clarify what have you written in you letter and was unsuffecient. regards

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
sorry i dont know
coz my conslult who send full document to me

but now i come to know that i have to reply again and no chance for apeal the file coz of 1 point

sorry what about the document whitch i sent to them already \\? if i want to re apply again