+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got refused even after i have invitation letter of exploratory visit in morden

parveen mehla

Jun 15, 2016
Dear All,
Yesterday i got refusal from canada TRV ,even after i have Invitation letter for exploratory visit in Morden,Manitoba immigration program .
The reason of refusal is they maintain :-
I not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident ,as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR,based on the purpose of visit.

and also i have booked the flight ticket an all documents were OK.

Please suggest your best!
Parveen

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear All,
Yesterday i got refusal from canada TRV ,even after i have Invitation letter for exploratory visit in Morden,Manitoba immigration program .
The reason of refusal is they maintain :-
I not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident ,as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR,based on the purpose of visit.

and also i have booked the flight ticket an all documents were OK.

Please suggest your best!
Parveen
What evidence / information did you provide with your application to show proof of ties to your home country?

Feb 8, 2020
Hi myself harpreet singh randhawa. I m from delhi ncr even I too recieved an invitation letter for my exploratory visit in morden city,manitoba.
I applied on 6th January 2020 n got refusal.

First argument (I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. ) they have given is on the current employment, But JCB company is an MNC, and I even checked with my HR team if they received any kind of email or call for the verification, but they told me that they didn’t receive any queries regarding me.

The second reason they have given is on my personal assets and financial status. I have shown almost 24000 CAD in my bank account(axis bank salary account). I have submitted documents for National saving scheme for 92 CAD and my PF account has 3384 CAD at the moment.
I really don’t know what exactly they are looking for in my financial statements.

The third reason given by them is based on my length of my stay, which was 10 days only.

On top of all the documents, I even attached the invitation letter which I recieved from morden city for my pupose of vist. Which I believe should be self sufficient in convincing Canadian High Commission for the purpose of my visit.

To be honest with everyone, this is not a genuine reason for a refusal when my supporting documents were complete.

I’m really upset with the visa rejection, it is the second time when it is getting rejected. I guess my intentions are clear to take a PR in country.

Again I reapplied on 15th january 2020 after confirming with the immigration officer of morden city, manitoba and they send me an recommendation letter which I have to attach with the invitation letter and the supporting documents to the canadian embassy New Delhi.

My visa again got rejected because of the below reasons:
1. Based on purpose of visit.
2. Based on Family ties in Canada and home country.
3. Based on travel history.

I'm not sure if the high commision has considered the letter shared by morden city and evenmore, I don't have any relatives in Canada. I have not travelled much, but that should be not the reason to be reject my offer to settle in Canada.

If someone has face this problem please let me know or if some has a solution then please contact me or reply me.

Harpreet singh randhawa

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hi myself harpreet singh randhawa. I m from delhi ncr even I too recieved an invitation letter for my exploratory visit in morden city,manitoba.
I applied on 6th January 2020 n got refusal.

First argument (I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. ) they have given is on the current employment, But JCB company is an MNC, and I even checked with my HR team if they received any kind of email or call for the verification, but they told me that they didn’t receive any queries regarding me.

The second reason they have given is on my personal assets and financial status. I have shown almost 24000 CAD in my bank account(axis bank salary account). I have submitted documents for National saving scheme for 92 CAD and my PF account has 3384 CAD at the moment.
I really don’t know what exactly they are looking for in my financial statements.

The third reason given by them is based on my length of my stay, which was 10 days only.

On top of all the documents, I even attached the invitation letter which I recieved from morden city for my pupose of vist. Which I believe should be self sufficient in convincing Canadian High Commission for the purpose of my visit.

To be honest with everyone, this is not a genuine reason for a refusal when my supporting documents were complete.

I’m really upset with the visa rejection, it is the second time when it is getting rejected. I guess my intentions are clear to take a PR in country.

Again I reapplied on 15th january 2020 after confirming with the immigration officer of morden city, manitoba and they send me an recommendation letter which I have to attach with the invitation letter and the supporting documents to the canadian embassy New Delhi.

My visa again got rejected because of the below reasons:
1. Based on purpose of visit.
2. Based on Family ties in Canada and home country.
3. Based on travel history.

I'm not sure if the high commision has considered the letter shared by morden city and evenmore, I don't have any relatives in Canada. I have not travelled much, but that should be not the reason to be reject my offer to settle in Canada.

If someone has face this problem please let me know or if some has a solution then please contact me or reply me.

Harpreet singh randhawa
Hi,
You said your visa has been rejected because 2. Based on Family ties in Canada and home country.

Do you have family in Canada? From my experience you can only apply for the Morden program if you have no connections to Canada already.
If they know this it could be why they have refused your visa?

I am surprised that with a recommendation letter that you were still rejected.

Feb 8, 2020
Hi,
You said your visa has been rejected because 2. Based on Family ties in Canada and home country.

Do you have family in Canada? From my experience you can only apply for the Morden program if you have no connections to Canada already.
If they know this it could be why they have refused your visa?

I am surprised that with a recommendation letter that you were still rejected.
No I don't have any relative or friend in canada. However I m surprised to see this type of reason and I dont know anyone there in canada.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
No I don't have any relative or friend in canada. However I m surprised to see this type of reason and I dont know anyone there in canada.
Us also got the same note, though we don't have any relatives or friends in any province of Canada. What is their possible reason to consider this for visa refusal?

Navjeetsingh

Apr 8, 2020
Sydney
Category........
Other
Hello everyone
I got visitor refused even have invitations letter from morden
What can i do should reapply ???
Can please someone help

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
You're applying for a tourist visa, but your purpose is not tourism. That is clear in your intentions to visit a place in the middle of nowhere, and not known at all for tourism.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada is not a tourist country i hope this is clear to some members of this forum those who believed otherwise. if you check the stats its nowhere in the top 10 tourist countries of the world. anyway coming back to the point all TRV applications are considered potential migrants, one has to show ties to home country in order to prove your intentions of coming back to your home country are stronger compared to staying or seeking any kind of migration in Canada during your trip. example - financial assets such as property, house, land etc etc. other than this there are many other factors that are considered by the visa officer before granting any visa. an invitation does not guarantee a visa so no need to feel surprised by the visa officer's decision. order GCMS notes and prepare your next application according to that .
Canada is a tourist country but currently is not open to business due to the pandemic. For example, Vancouver close its cruise ship terminals.

Btw, what's the attraction about Morden, Manitoba? If it is Churchill, then one can explore the Polar bears capital of Canada.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can u share your phone number
What's attracted you to Morden, Manitoba? Why not Churchill, Manitoba? At least Churchill is famous for polar bears sightseeing. Also, are you sure the person who invites you or recommended you to Morden is an immigration officer?