+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got PFL

Rick.111

May 28, 2023
I was checking gcms notes which I had received in oct 2022 ..in info sharing section I’ve noticed they have cross verify the info with NZ USA and Aus but not with the UK in 2019.. and again they have verify the info with Only USA in 2022 status-NRT after I got Re-medical request.

Rick.111

May 28, 2023
Very much so and you an able to report. Advice is poor and never answers the question.
I was checking gcms notes which I had received in oct 2022 ..in info sharing section I’ve noticed they have cross verify the info with NZ USA and Aus but not with the UK in 2019.. and again they have verify the info with Only USA in 2022 status-NRT after I got Re-medical request. @iSaidGoodDay
@Naturgrl

Rick.111

May 28, 2023
It has already been 10 days since you received this PFL, I hope you are talking to a lawyer as I'm afraid your time might be running out.
Hes saying it could be a case of name mismatch.as per the lawyer the incident which happened which u was coming back from vacation to UK that wasn’t arrest.He’s working on it…as I said earlier my info completed in April 2022 as per gcms notes ..and again info update on 9.9.2022 for USA only and validity date was 8.12.2022.. .My question do you think it happened due to name mismatch. I’ve provided them all the PCC..from where did they get info about my arrest tho the reality is I’ve never been arrested.IRCC has high end system ..Do u think they make mistake..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hes saying it could be a case of name mismatch.as per the lawyer the incident which happened which u was coming back from vacation to UK that wasn’t arrest.He’s working on it…as I said earlier my info completed in April 2022 as per gcms notes ..and again info update on 9.9.2022 for USA only and validity date was 8.12.2022.. .My question do you think it happened due to name mismatch. I’ve provided them all the PCC..from where did they get info about my arrest tho the reality is I’ve never been arrested.IRCC has high end system ..Do u think they make mistake..
It's honestly a bit hard to understand what you are saying.

Reactions: Rick.111

Rick.111

May 28, 2023
It's honestly a bit hard to understand what you are saying.
I got PFL stating your spouse has been arrested on more than an occasion but in reality he has never been arrested.we have provided all the PCC for eg. PCC of india UK .they requested FBI clearance certificate in 2020 which was not applicable in my case as we have never been to USA but still we have provided that too.as per kips notes info sharing was completed in April 2022 but again info sharing started only for USA which was completed on 9.9.2022.can be this a name mismatch case.how do they run Background check when we have already provided the pcc stating no criminal record.even after having high tech devices and sources. Can these people make mistake like this?

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
I got PFL stating your spouse has been arrested on more than an occasion but in reality he has never been arrested.we have provided all the PCC for eg. PCC of india UK .they requested FBI clearance certificate in 2020 which was not applicable in my case as we have never been to USA but still we have provided that too.as per kips notes info sharing was completed in April 2022 but again info sharing started only for USA which was completed on 9.9.2022.can be this a name mismatch case.how do they run Background check when we have already provided the pcc stating no criminal record.even after having high tech devices and sources. Can these people make mistake like this?
It is possible that the PFL stating that your spouse has been arrested is a mistake. There are a few reasons why this might happen:
  • Name mismatch: It is possible that the name on the PFL is not the same as the name on your spouse's PCCs. This could happen if your spouse has a different name in their home country than they do in Canada.
  • Criminal record in another country: It is also possible that your spouse has a criminal record in another country, even if they have never been arrested in Canada. This information may not be included in their PCCs, as PCCs typically only cover criminal records in the issuing country.
  • Human error: It is also possible that the PFL was issued in error due to human error. This could happen if the person who issued the PFL made a mistake when entering your spouse's information.
If you believe that the PFL is a mistake, you can contact IRCC and request a review. You will need to provide IRCC with all of the relevant documentation, including your spouse's PCCs, FBI clearance certificate, and any other evidence that you have that shows that your spouse has never been arrested.

IRCC will review your case and make a decision about whether to uphold the PFL or to cancel it. If IRCC cancels the PFL, you will be able to continue with your immigration application.

It is important to note that even though IRCC has access to high-tech devices and sources, they are still human and can make mistakes. If you believe that your spouse has been wrongfully denied entry to Canada, you should contact a lawyer who specializes in immigration law.