+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my wife GCMS notes, need experts suggestions before I am gonna apply her Spouse open work perm

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you working in NOC 0, A or B? When does your work permit end. Did you send job duties when applying for SOWP?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Actually I forgot to mentioned NOC and Job description in my experience letter.
That is likely why you were denied. Also include that it is a permanent job and how long you have been working there.
(if that is true). Your job has to fall under NOC 0, A or B. I assume it does.

SOWPApril2019

Apr 17, 2019
That is likely why you were denied. Also include that it is a permanent job and how long you have been working there.
(if that is true). Your job has to fall under NOC 0, A or B. I assume it does.
I have had a similar situation recently. I was declined on the basis of purpose of travel and current employment situation. I had mentioned everything including NOC and Skill Category. Mine got rejected in 11 days as well.

kiret_

Aug 28, 2019
I have had a similar situation recently. I was declined on the basis of purpose of travel and current employment situation. I had mentioned everything including NOC and Skill Category. Mine got rejected in 11 days as well.
Hii,
I have same situation, i Provide job letter showing my NOC, job duties and pay slips. but they denied with reason that insufficient evidences to prove job under NOC O, A, B.
plz help me what can i provide more. thanks

SOWPApril2019

Apr 17, 2019
Hii,
I have same situation, i Provide job letter showing my NOC, job duties and pay slips. but they denied with reason that insufficient evidences to prove job under NOC O, A, B.
You can apply for GCMS notes and reapply once you know the actual reason. They're going to be really helpful in knowing the actual reason.

vignesshh

Aug 6, 2019
Hii,
Hi, How long did it take to get your GCMS notes?

vignesshh

Aug 6, 2019
Hi, How long did it take to get your GCMS notes?

kiret_

Aug 28, 2019
Hii, could anyone help me about my notes,, im so stressed, i dont know what to do where to go??, as reasons stated in my notes are not clear. could anyone help me please:(