+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my renewal PR card without any emails from IRCC

Jun 12, 2023
This thread is not an inquiry, but just wanna share my experience in the Renewal PR Application.

My application was submitted on June 13th 2023. I did not received any emails from IRCC after that. Like absolutely nothing. I was so anxious as i don't know if i missed things in my application. i know some of people said that they received the email from IRCC stating that the application is being processed...ect. But for me, NOTHING!

After 2 months and a half, on Aug 23, i received a mail from IRCC, and it is my renewal PR card. YAY!

So hopefully, this thread would comfort someone who is in the situation like me.Don't be freaking out if you don't receive anything from IRCC. They might be too busy to reply ur inquiry while staying focus on working on/processing your PR application. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :)

Reactions: nasir598

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
This thread is not an inquiry, but just wanna share my experience in the Renewal PR Application.

My application was submitted on June 13th 2023. I did not received any emails from IRCC after that. Like absolutely nothing. I was so anxious as i don't know if i missed things in my application. i know some of people said that they received the email from IRCC stating that the application is being processed...ect. But for me, NOTHING!

After 2 months and a half, on Aug 23, i received a mail from IRCC, and it is my renewal PR card. YAY!

So hopefully, this thread would comfort someone who is in the situation like me.Don't be freaking out if you don't receive anything from IRCC. They might be too busy to reply ur inquiry while staying focus on working on/processing your PR application. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :)
Thanks for the update. I applied for PR card renewal on July 15th, 2023. I will wait for the mail then :)