phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
Passport reached at Ottawa on 10th july and today few minutes ago i received my Passport with Immigrant Stamp..ooohhhhhooo
one of my happiest day of my life...

Best of luck to all my friends who is waiting for Passport...

beris

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
I landed yesterday at north portal border crossing in Saskatchewan.It was an easy process which took about 10 minutes.All that was asked from me was my passport and COPR.I am happy that I do not have to go through all the stresses of being a foreign worker anymore.Good luck guys on your quest for pr and have faith.God bless you all. ;) ;)

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
beris said:
I landed yesterday at north portal border crossing in Saskatchewan.It was an easy process which took about 10 minutes.All that was asked from me was my passport and COPR.I am happy that I do not have to go through all the stresses of being a foreign worker anymore.Good luck guys on your quest for pr and have faith.God bless you all. ;) ;)
do they ask pervious work permit copy or funds or where you working now

beris

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Hamid khan said:
do they ask pervious work permit copy or funds or where you working now
beris said:

Niz11

Jul 29, 2013
hey guys, I just received my passport few minutes ago, finally my waiting is over. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. For people who are already landed, could you please tell me which documents do I need to bring? Do I also need to bring the PR Card application form? Thanks.

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Hello All,

So I completed my landing process today at the North Portal Border in no time and less effort, the border services personnel that attended to us was very friendly and didn't even ask me any question at all.

I would like to seize this golden opportunity to say thank you to all that started this journey with me, to those that finished the journey before me and with me, as well as those that are yet to finish theirs. It has really been a rewarding experience knowing you all from diverse background, and sharing your valuable advice and thoughts which I would say made this forum thick, vibrant, memorable and interesting. I specifically want to wish those that are yet to get IP, DM or PPR all the very best in this odyssey, hang on tight and sooner or later you all will end this journey with a bright smile ;D Weeping may last all through the night but your joy will surely come in the morning.

Once again thank you all and I hope our path will cross again.

thatguy1232

May 31, 2015
hello folks...a critical question to any person who did the landing process from within canada. please let me know, would be very grateful --

i received my PR visa..i live in toronto and have to do my landing now..
i have read that several have done it from a port of entry, such as niagara..
i am really hoping to do the same...like go to niagara, for example

HOWever, i do not have a us visa and i do not have car - will landing in niagara still be possible for me??
is there anybody else who did landing at niagara (or any other place) without car and without us visa? - please do take a moment to share

if any body could tell me what to expect and how to go about it, PLEASE let me know! :)

2014SK

Apr 22, 2015
thatguy1232 said:
hello folks...a critical question to any person who did the landing process from within canada. please let me know, would be very grateful --

i received my PR visa..i live in toronto and have to do my landing now..
i have read that several have done it from a port of entry, such as niagara..
i am really hoping to do the same...like go to niagara, for example

HOWever, i do not have a us visa and i do not have car - will landing in niagara still be possible for me??
is there anybody else who did landing at niagara (or any other place) without car and without us visa? - please do take a moment to share

if any body could tell me what to expect and how to go about it, PLEASE let me know! :)
Yes. You dont need reach US side, just go CBSA POE at Niagara directly or you can land in CIC office in Toronto.

thatguy1232

May 31, 2015
2014SK said:
Yes. You dont need reach US side, just go CBSA POE at Niagara directly or you can land in CIC office in Toronto.
thanks 2014SK!!

1. would going to CBSA POE at niagara affect chances of getting us visitor visa in the future in any way?
2. can i land in cic office in toronto without an appointment?

please let me know..thank you!

taztinch

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Guys do you know Any CIC office in Alberta other than Edmonton? Waiting time in Edmonton is 6-8 weeks.Don't want to go to Montana border. Need to do landing next week. Do I need to bring PR card form?

Thanks.