+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got my decition made but no passport request

chk112

May 4, 2015
gopsgrg said:
my passport reached ottawa today , canada post delivered this morning i guess it takes around 8-12 days to get passport back.
its jul 9th today
but how even u get ur ppr on 29th?

gopsgrg

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
14-04-2015 (rprf fee,police report,shcedule background)
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
29-june-2015
LANDED..........
inland
chk112 said:
its jul 9th today
but how even u get ur ppr on 29th?
what do u mean how i got on 29th? they sent me ppr on 29th june ::)

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
gopsgrg said:
Finally i recieved my ppr yesterday and i found out today morning when i called cic .my representative never looked into his mail he says oh ya u got passport request when i told him to.and now i have to bring my dependent passport via courier bcaz he says we have to submit all
Passports at a timr .what a dumb people we have to deal with.anyway guys who ever is waiting for ppr from
May should be getting pretty soon.my pray is all who are waiting .......
Hi gopsgrg
Big congratulations to you .......!!
I am Inland BC PNP Applicant too.
My spouse in India ...so I have an question to you.
Have you got PPR request for you and your dependent(Spouse) from CIC to submit passport to
CPC-Ottawa. If your spouse is living another country ...why CIC are not requesting you to submit your spouse passport in home country visa office.
It is possible that Main Applicant and dependent Applicant (Spouse) can submit passport together in
CPC-Ottawa if they request us to submit original Passport to CPC-Ottawa.
My spouse currently living in India and I am living in Vancouver, BC Canada. So I am thinking if they request me to submit passport to CPC-Ottawa. First I will get my spouse passort from India by Speed post-Courier probably within 3days. Than I will send both Passport (mine &my spouse) to CPC-Ottawa by Xpress-Canada Post.
Are you going to do same things to get stumped PR visa in both of your passport ?
Please let me know if we can do like it to get Stumped PR visa in our passport.
Wish you good luck and many pleasures.......!!

gopsgrg

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
29-june-2015
LANDED..........
inland
R1982 said:
Hi gopsgrg
Big congratulations to you .......!!
I am Inland BC PNP Applicant too.
My spouse in India ...so I have an question to you.
Have you got PPR request for you and your dependent(Spouse) from CIC to submit passport to
CPC-Ottawa. If your spouse is living another country ...why CIC are not requesting you to submit your spouse passport in home country visa office.
It is possible that Main Applicant and dependent Applicant (Spouse) can submit passport together in
CPC-Ottawa if they request us to submit original Passport to CPC-Ottawa.
My spouse currently living in India and I am living in Vancouver, BC Canada. So I am thinking if they request me to submit passport to CPC-Ottawa. First I will get my spouse passort from India by Speed post-Courier probably within 3days. Than I will send both Passport (mine &my spouse) to CPC-Ottawa by Xpress-Canada Post.
Are you going to do same things to get stumped PR visa in both of your passport ?
Please let me know if we can do like it to get Stumped PR visa in our passport.
Wish you good luck and many pleasures.......!!
somehow my lawyer never forwarded the passport email and asked me and my wife passports and photos then later i asked him to forward the email and then i found out pâssport request was on my name and and below was my wifes name and cic asked my wife passport to send it to india visa office or can send with my passport in ottawa.usually inland applicant have to request cic to change visa office to spouse country.so in my case cic already gave option for my wife to submit in back home so my wife sent her passport to india through VFS and i did through canadapost to ottawa.if you can bring your wife passport here then you can submit all passports together.or else you can request for ur wife visa office to india and then they will send another email on ur wifes name to submit passport to india visa office.

gopsgrg

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
29-june-2015
LANDED..........
inland
btw its not easy to sent passport thorugh courier,and from india i dont think you can,unless if you have a person who can bring ur spouse passport to canada.but ur wife might have to write a letter authorizing the person caring her passsport to canada.

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
gopsgrg said:
somehow my lawyer never forwarded the passport email and asked me and my wife passports and photos then later i asked him to forward the email and then i found out pâssport request was on my name and and below was my wifes name and cic asked my wife passport to send it to india visa office or can send with my passport in ottawa.usually inland applicant have to request cic to change visa office to spouse country.so in my case cic already gave option for my wife to submit in back home so my wife sent her passport to india through VFS and i did through canadapost to ottawa.if you can bring your wife passport here then you can submit all passports together.or else you can request for ur wife visa office to india and then they will send another email on ur wifes name to submit passport to india visa office.
hi friend
thank you very much to provide me kind of information related this matter.
are you from India too ?
and in which city are you living in BC ?
i am living in Surrey, BC CANADA
wish you all the best....!!!

gopsgrg

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
29-june-2015
LANDED..........
inland
R1982 said:
hi friend
thank you very much to provide me kind of information related this matter.
are you from India too ?
and in which city are you living in BC ?
i am living in Surrey, BC CANADA
wish you all the best....!!!
i am from nepal and nepal visa office is delhi.im in prince george bc . better way will be ,once u recieve ur ppr if u wont be able to bring ur wife passport to canada then send request to cic through email saying to change ur wife visa office to india then print the email and send ur passport and photos and email and a formal letter saying u have already requested the spouse visa office throught email that way once they recieve ur passport they will send another email for ur wife right away same time.that way makes fast.

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
gopsgrg said:
i am from nepal and nepal visa office is delhi.im in prince george bc . better way will be ,once u recieve ur ppr if u wont be able to bring ur wife passport to canada then send request to cic through email saying to change ur wife visa office to india then print the email and send ur passport and photos and email and a formal letter saying u have already requested the spouse visa office throught email that way once they recieve ur passport they will send another email for ur wife right away same time.that way makes fast.
Lots of Thank ......!!!

canadavisa101

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 12, 2015
Med's Done....
April 14, 2015
MANDYG said:
I got PPR around 5:30pm :D :D
how did you received your PPR? thru email or regular mail?

gopsgrg

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
29-june-2015
LANDED..........
inland
canadavisa101 said:
how did you received your PPR? thru email or regular mail?
everyone gets ppr through email not paper mail.

gopsgrg

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
29-june-2015
LANDED..........
inland
chk112 said:
u just have changed it after i asked u.
dont make me a fool
sorry dint try to make u fool.i realized that after u said.sorry i was confused wit ur question.

taztinch

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
After calling CIC for 8x last Thursday got PPR last night around 9:10pm!!! I've sent it today hopefully it will not take 1 month to get back :D :D :D.. Goodluck to everybody who are still waiting and those who just applied. :) :)

vish20

Apr 25, 2015
taztinch said:
After calling CIC for 8x last Thursday got PPR last night around 9:10pm!!! I've sent it today hopefully it will not take 1 month to get back :D :D :D.. Goodluck to everybody who are still waiting and those who just applied. :) :)
congratulations dear....what did u said when u called cic? Did they even looked into ur file? I applied july 24 2014 with dependant....still waiting for dm...

jack89

Nov 6, 2013
Hey guys, I got decision made yesterday but no ppr yet. Just Called CIC they said my file is not finalized yet so they can't check the decision. So intense now