+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my citizenship through urgent processing in less than 3 months!!!!!

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
I am also considering to put forward a request for urgent processing.
Kindly guide me on following -

2)Letter from HR stating that Canadian citizenship is a requirement for the job.
3)Letter from Recruiter stating that Canadian citizenship is a requirement for the job.

What was the content of these letters? were they just simple letters or they contained details such as Job Type, Job Description, Location Of the job etc.

Please help me on this. Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
This is faked news, I asked personally at the test and they said only with a job offer in writting will they consider and no guarantee that it is any much faster than normal processing

Reactions: qorax

sung2can

Feb 5, 2018
I am also considering to put forward a request for urgent processing.
Kindly guide me on following -

2)Letter from HR stating that Canadian citizenship is a requirement for the job.
3)Letter from Recruiter stating that Canadian citizenship is a requirement for the job.

What was the content of these letters? were they just simple letters or they contained details such as Job Type, Job Description, Location Of the job etc.

Please help me on this. Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.

The letter from HR mentioned the company regulations regarding citizenship etc

the letter from from the recruiter mentioned the same regulations and also provided the required qualifications that I already possess

vitoriaboy

Aug 26, 2017
It depends on the person I guess. Does not hurt to try!
Was your potential employer CSIS ?

I think urgent processing is only granted to CSIS employees or Canadian armed forces since no other job requires Canadian Citizenship? One can work for RCMP as a Permanent Resident.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Was your potential employer CSIS ?

I think urgent processing is only granted to CSIS employees or Canadian armed forces since no other job requires Canadian Citizenship? One can work for RCMP as a Permanent Resident.
A PR has to have lived in Canada for the last 10 years to apply for RCMP. RCMP recruiters do issue letters supporting urgent processing of citizenship apps.

Reactions: Nlehal

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
A PR has to have lived in Canada for the last 10 years to apply for RCMP. RCMP recruiters do issue letters supporting urgent processing of citizenship apps.
Hi,

Can you please help me if you can share what type of letter I should get from recruiting? I called RCMP today and they said they don’t provide any letter and all the information is mentioned on the website.

If you have a sample letter and letter of explanation I will really appreciate that.

I want to join RCMP but I have to wait for a year. So if I can get fast tracked that will be help me.

Thank you

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
The letter from HR mentioned the company regulations regarding citizenship etc

the letter from from the recruiter mentioned the same regulations and also provided the required qualifications that I already possess
Hi,

Can you please help me if you can share what type of letter I should get from recruiting? I called RCMP today and they said they don’t provide any letter and all the information is mentioned on the website.

If you have a sample letter and letter of explanation I will really appreciate that.

I want to join RCMP but I have to wait for a year. So if I can get fast tracked that will be help me.

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

Thank you
No, I don't have a letter. You would need to speak to an RCMP recruiter.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Thank you
Sounds like OP had an actual job offer and didn’t just want to work for the RCMP.

Riadh21

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Hello All!

I have been a long time lurker in this forum and have used all your suggestions and trackers to apply for my citizenship application and am (from my own estimates) the first post C-6 Oct 11 applicant to get my citizenship.

Below is my timeline:

App Sent- Oct 12
App Rcvd- Oct 13
AOR- Oct 16
IP- Nov. 13
Test Invite- Dec 11
Test Date- Jan 11
Decision Made- Jan 11
Oath Invite-Jan 12
Oath Date-Jan 30
Citizenship complete(as per E-cas)- Jan 31
Applied for passport-Feb 1
Received passport- Feb 5 (asked and paid for expedited as I had a travel I needed to get to)

The reason for my urgent processing was due to a job opportunity within the Canadian federal government that required Canadian citizenship. In order to prove that I was eligible I provided the following:

1)Cover letter explaining my case
4)Email print out from government website stating that Canadian citizenship is a requirement for the job.

I will try and answer any questions you may have regarding this
Hi,
Could you please provide me with an example of the Cover letter you used to explain your case,
Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Regards