+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my ADR on 05,July 2019 and still see any update on application.

Harry055

Sep 24, 2019
Hello!

I applied paper file for PR in 23 March,2018.
I received medical on 6th July 2019.
I was also asked for ADR on 5th July 2019.
I submitted ADR in 7 days as they asked and since then I haven’t seen any update on my application. The website says, we have received additional documents and uploaded successfully. It’s 2 months and 2 weeks now. So please let me know what should I do to get progress. Please reply me who has been through this situation before. Is it normal to receive ADR? I hope for the best.

Thank you!

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello!

I applied paper file for PR in 23 March,2018.
I received medical on 6th July 2019.
I was also asked for ADR on 5th July 2019.
I submitted ADR in 7 days as they asked and since then I haven’t seen any update on my application. The website says, we have received additional documents and uploaded successfully. It’s 2 months and 2 weeks now. So please let me know what should I do to get progress. Please reply me who has been through this situation before. Is it normal to receive ADR? I hope for the best.

Thank you!
Hi Harry,

ADR is common with people who's files go over 12+ months. This is often to make sure you are in the same job/noc and your situation hasn't changed.
They asked me for Schedule A, Travel History and employment documents on July 20, 2019 with no major update since.

I wouldn't worry - it's probably a good thing that they are working on your case and there's some progress.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi Harry,

ADR is common with people who's files go over 12+ months. This is often to make sure you are in the same job/noc and your situation hasn't changed.
They asked me for Schedule A, Travel History and employment documents on July 20, 2019 with no major update since.

I wouldn't worry - it's probably a good thing that they are working on your case and there's some progress.
Hey i am in a same boat they asked me for adr on 10 aug,2020. I provide them all documents in 10 days but haven’t hear anything from them. It’s almost gonna b 3 months soon. Can you please share if u know how long they take after adr.???thankyou