+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my admission from the flight school for CPL in Vancouver,BC. Is anyone applying for the visa in near future for the same?

Ragu2611

Mar 17, 2021
I got my admission from the flight school for CPL in Vancouver,BC. Is anyone applying for the visa in near future for the same?

737_boeing

Jan 10, 2021
Hey, I applied at pro flight centre last year, applied for my study permit on dec 18th 2020, received an approval on 19th March 2021. If u have questions regarding the application process, feel free to shoot.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey, I applied at pro flight centre last year, applied for my study permit on dec 18th 2020, received an approval on 19th March 2021. If u have questions regarding the application process, feel free to shoot.
What additional documents were requested from you?

Yeet_sire

Apr 5, 2021
How is Pro like ? I decided to go with Chinook . I had troubles with even contacting them and just went with chinook . How did you go about with showing that you have intentions of going back home ?

Yeet_sire

Apr 5, 2021
Same I got my admission to a flight school in BC I’m starting my application soon i decided to join this website so I can get ideas of what to do before and during the process and whether to get an agent

737_boeing

Jan 10, 2021
How is Pro like ? I decided to go with Chinook . I had troubles with even contacting them and just went with chinook . How did you go about with showing that you have intentions of going back home ?
The complete visa process was pretty smooth for me. My experience with pro was nice, they always answered to my queries on time and never delayed anything. I only submitted my GIC and 1st year tuition fee( which was 16000 cad, also the ppl fee at pro). Made my intentions pretty clear in my SOP, my background also helped( did my 12th in 2019 with PCM and got 80%). I think one of the things that can really help is by showing that you have cleared your DGCA exams( which I cleared in feb 2020) which will be required to get your license converted after you return from Canada. My IELTS score was also fine( 7.5 overall L8.5, R7.5, S7.5, R6.5). That was my complete profile, hope it helps. Good luck with your application. Feel to reach out if you have any other queries.

Reactions: Yeet_sire

Yeet_sire

Apr 5, 2021
The complete visa process was pretty smooth for me. My experience with pro was nice, they always answered to my queries on time and never delayed anything. I only submitted my GIC and 1st year tuition fee( which was 16000 cad, also the ppl fee at pro). Made my intentions pretty clear in my SOP, my background also helped( did my 12th in 2019 with PCM and got 80%). I think one of the things that can really help is by showing that you have cleared your DGCA exams( which I cleared in feb 2020) which will be required to get your license converted after you return from Canada. My IELTS score was also fine( 7.5 overall L8.5, R7.5, S7.5, R6.5). That was my complete profile, hope it helps. Good luck with your application. Feel to reach out if you have any other queries.
Oh wow that’s amazing I just looked up DGCA we don’t have that in my country I have no background in aviation yet I just finished HS in 2020 . Also I wanted to ask do you think it’s okay if apply for my visa without having a hardcopy of my LOA ? My school is telling they don’t send anymore coz of covid regulations. Also I can please see your SOP if that’s okay with you?

737_boeing

Jan 10, 2021
Ohh, actually I thought you are from INDIA. DGCA is the government body that cares of all the civil aviation licensing in India. So somebody who clears their DGCA exams would most probably return because otherwise why would they invest so much time and effort into it ? I can share my SOP. Just ping me on this email.
Preet.kr350@gmail.com

Reactions: Yeet_sire

Yeet_sire

Apr 5, 2021
Ohh, actually I thought you are from INDIA. DGCA is the government body that cares of all the civil aviation licensing in India. So somebody who clears their DGCA exams would most probably return because otherwise why would they invest so much time and effort into it ? I can share my SOP. Just ping me on this email.
Preet.kr350@gmail.com
Hey I already emailed you .

ARHAAVIA

May 24, 2021
Preet.kr350@gmail.com
Hey I’ve applied for my visa and I’m going to Toronto for my CPL training .
my application is in process .
I received my correspondence letter
How long do you think it will take amidst this pandemic ?
My loa is of Aug 7th

Ragu2611

Mar 17, 2021
Hey I’ve applied for my visa and I’m going to Toronto for my CPL training .
my application is in process .
I received my correspondence letter
How long do you think it will take amidst this pandemic ?
My loa is of Aug 7th
I have also applied visa and going Vancouver for CPL, still waiting for the decision. My LOA is for Aug 19th..

ARHAAVIA

May 24, 2021
I have also applied visa and going Vancouver for CPL, still waiting for the decision. My LOA is for Aug 19th..
Well I guess everyone is in the same boat as us . They have started issuing the visas I heard .
No is to be blamed except the situation itself .
I guess we can just wait patiently