+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got medical exam in June2019.

Jo Pham

Jan 8, 2020
In June 2019 I finished my Medical Exam for applied.
I thought after 3 months, they will process my PR. But In middle of August2019 i got Police Check request from the government and i finished them to apply in September2019.
Until now... January 2020 i still have nothing new from the government.
I am wondering how long i need to wait left to have the Passport Request for the next step? All my paperwork is ✅ done.
I am waiting for too long now. I am very nervous and worry... please anyone give me an advice ...

Reactions: denish111

denish111

Dec 31, 2019
In June 2019 I finished my Medical Exam for applied.
I thought after 3 months, they will process my PR. But In middle of August2019 i got Police Check request from the government and i finished them to apply in September2019.
Until now... January 2020 i still have nothing new from the government.
I am wondering how long i need to wait left to have the Passport Request for the next step? All my paperwork is ✅ done.
I am waiting for too long now. I am very nervous and worry... please anyone give me an advice ...
after september cic dont do more , now cic work start after 6 jan ,2020, so hope u will get good news soon

Moha1981

Aug 11, 2019
Hello there
Recently the CiC asked me to pay biometric fees for my wife and I paid the fees and I sent them the receipt but I haven’t received the instructions letter for the biometric yet. Do you know how long it takes to get the instructions letter??
thanks

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hello there
Recently the CiC asked me to pay biometric fees for my wife and I paid the fees and I sent them the receipt but I haven’t received the instructions letter for the biometric yet. Do you know how long it takes to get the instructions letter??
thanks
It took a few weeks after paying our fees to get the instructions letter.

Jo Pham

Jan 8, 2020
Thank You so much for letting me know this
Do you think how long i need to wait left?
On the processing bar in cic they said my application complete in May16. should i trust in that processing bar... will it happen earlier than the time they give me?
Thanks

Jo Pham

Jan 8, 2020
after september cic dont do more , now cic work start after 6 jan ,2020, so hope u will get good news soon
Do you think how long i need to wait left?
On the processing bar in cic they said my application complete in May16. should i trust in that processing bar... will it happen earlier than the time they give me?
Thanks