20-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Aarti21 said:
But that will still not met the requirements.....cant ignore the rest buddy..

the pdf that received in the message shows what will happen if u decline the invitation..
What requirements are you talking about buddy?

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tamsina said:
I wish I could upload the screenshots from inside the ITA approved system to show you all to try and help you in advance. The only people helping me right now is this thread, way better job than my Immigration lawyers ( I've tried two) and the CIC call centre.

@ John1818 For myself for FSW and 10 years Uk experience it has asked for Employment Records from every job I've entered in the system (5 for me). The irony is my career is all about designing user-centered systems, you can imagine how much fun this is for me *impatient-sigh*

Inside the ITA document checklist system... Here is the exact wording for information on:

Document: Employment Records
You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences. Your evidence should include a reference letter form your employer, previous pay stubs, where available. The Ref letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)
This is the biggest dilemma right now. The EE website should have been coded in a way that if a candidate is eligible for CEC then it should not get ITA for FSW no matter how much work experience is mentioned from outside Canada. If I was you what would I do as try my best to speak to CIC about it and I know you would have been trying to do this. I am more than confident that none of the lawyer or consultant would have any idea why CEC eligible candidates are getting FSW ITA. When you have did everything and nothing works, do not decline the invitation. Prepare a nice letter of explanation with a detailed explanation about this technical glitch, explain why you are applying in CEC even though you have ITA for FSW or you can explain that you are not able to provide reference letter/s for previous jobs. The other people in this thread who do not have ECA, pull your socks and get it asap. Without ECA, there is higher chance that your application will be declined. Just my opinion but still consult with different people. I hope it would help some of you

+1 if you like the opinion.

TCK

Aug 13, 2014
Tamsina said:
I wish I could upload the screenshots from inside the ITA approved system to show you all to try and help you in advance. The only people helping me right now is this thread, way better job than my Immigration lawyers ( I've tried two) and the CIC call centre.

@ John1818 For myself for FSW and 10 years Uk experience it has asked for Employment Records from every job I've entered in the system (5 for me). The irony is my career is all about designing user-centered systems, you can imagine how much fun this is for me *impatient-sigh*

Inside the ITA document checklist system... Here is the exact wording for information on:

Document: Employment Records
You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences. Your evidence should include a reference letter form your employer, previous pay stubs, where available. The Ref letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)
Hi Tamsina - I'm getting my ducks in a row in terms of these letters so that there's no mad scramble to get them when / if I get an ITA (haven't submitted my EE profile yet - awaiting ECA report). Are you (or any other readers with ITA) asking previous employers / clients to send you the collated pdf docs, so that you can then submit them electronically yourself, and, are you giving them a guide as to what's in the letter? Some of mine will just freeze at the sight of the request so I'll need to make it as easy as possible for them.

Tamsina

Feb 6, 2015
@ TCK ...always helps if you write a rough draft of the letter for the employer and ask them to verify and put it on letterhead, date, print, sign, scan and email you back the pdf. Then you use adobe acrobat pro (or other) to collate all the letters together.

One challenge I have is I was self-employed for 2 years so I'm writing myself a reference letter ;)

TCK

Aug 13, 2014
Tamsina said:
@ TCK ...always helps if you write a rough draft of the letter for the employer and ask them to verify and put it on letterhead, date, print, sign, scan and email you back the pdf. Then you use adobe acrobat pro (or other) to collate all the letters together.

One challenge I have is I was self-employed for 2 years so I'm writing myself a reference letter ;)
Same challenge here - self employed for three myself. Good luck with it all :)

Tamsina

Feb 6, 2015
I've just spoken to the CIC and submitted a form to request my FSW ITA be converted into a CEC ITA and this will revise my document checklist. I am eligible for both, it was a bug in the system that only a FSW ITA letter was generated.

I'm hoping it means I no longer need to supply 10 years of reference letters (including the self-employment challenge)

We shall see how this works, fingers crossed, it is with the EE technical team.

Fun and games ;-)

szocske

Feb 11, 2015
Tamsina said:
I've just spoken to the CIC and submitted a form to request my FSW ITA be converted into a CEC ITA and this will revise my document checklist.
Hi,

I'm in the same boat, invited to FSW instead of CEC even though I don't have the ECA and said so on the EE application form.
Wow, that's a spoonful of alphabet soup!

I too tried calling, and got directed to the "Case Specific Enquiry" form, which I submitted with an explanation, and haven't heard back yet.
Please let us know if you do!

Thanks!

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Tamsina said:
I've just spoken to the CIC and submitted a form to request my FSW ITA be converted into a CEC ITA and this will revise my document checklist. I am eligible for both, it was a bug in the system that only a FSW ITA letter was generated.

I'm hoping it means I no longer need to supply 10 years of reference letters (including the self-employment challenge)

We shall see how this works, fingers crossed, it is with the EE technical team.

Fun and games ;-)
Hi Tamsina,

Which is the form you submitted to convert your FSW to CEC and to what number u called for this..

Kindly share the info ..

Thanks in advance..
Aarti

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Regina said:
colorblind, why did you ever applied if you did not have your education evaluated?
Regina,

CEC candidates doesn't really need to go for ECA..no not applied..

Thanks,
Aarti
Does not mean to answer question for colourblind but it's same case as mine..

sharath

Feb 11, 2015
Same here. :(

They have mentioned that ECA is mandatory to get points for education. But getting ECA also makes you eligible for FSW. After submission of EE, I was eligible under both CEC and FSW.

Got ITA under FSW (was expecting under CEC) and they asked for all employment letter in "specific" format which I cannot get in 60 days. [But have pay slips, relieving letter, experience letter] ;

Read in this forum that many applications have been rejected when they weren't able to submit the "reference letters" in the requested format. Didn’t want to risk money!

I declined my invitation and removed ECA and resubmitted the application. Now I am eligible only under CEC and I hope they invite me again! But they also say there is no guarantee that I would get invite again!

Getting my ECA was in a way waste!

- S

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aarti.. No worries... If they Regina read the thread from the beginning, she/he wouldn't have asked the question.

I finally filled in all the forms and went on, and no ECA requirement. Which is great. All the employment letter and paystub for the main applicant(my huz), and for me 5. Which is 3 in Canada and 2 foreign. I believe they meant the last 5. It is not specified.

There is a thing that's happening to me when I go into the account and that's the personal details for all the 3 of us appear In progress, but when I go in, everything is checked and green. Then I just have to reclick next and it's fine, I can continue.

Well... I hope this will work out.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
I'm on the same boat as well, both qualified for FSW and CEC but got an FSW ITA. Just a bit worried about my reference letter from my NOC O foreign work experience coz it didn't mention the hours and responsibilities. Should I put my NOC B experience instead as 'primary occupation'? My NOC B experience qualifies me for CEC.
Any thoughts?