+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got invitation and submitted everything on October 27, 2016, didn't get result

hughie

Mar 27, 2017
Hello, everyone

I have my provincial nomination letter and got invitation from express entry. I submitted everything on October 27, 2017 but I didn't hear anything back yet ( except for i passed medical test but others are all in progress). It has been 5 months now! I am planning going back to school in September so I am very worry! Does anyone submitted before or the same time as me hear anything yet?

My friend told me as a provincial nominee it will slower and if CIC uses all the number for this year I have to wait another year! Is that right!

Thanks for any information and advice.!

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
PNP-I is delayed somehow and we gather here in the thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-20162017-ee-pnp-inland-all-welcome-t473847.465.html

What your friend told you is not true. The latest ppr we know is AOR dated on OCT 21.
Expect your golden email this week.
Good luck!

hughie

Mar 27, 2017
hughie said:
Hello, everyone

I have my provincial nomination letter and got invitation from express entry. I submitted everything on October 27, 2016 but I didn't hear anything back yet ( except for i passed medical test but others are all in progress). It has been 5 months now! I am planning going back to school in September so I am very worry! Does anyone submitted before or the same time as me hear anything yet?

My friend told me as a provincial nominee it will slower and if CIC uses all the number for this year I have to wait another year! Is that right!

Thanks for any information and advice.!

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no time limit for CIC to process an application. 80% of the cases are processed in 6 months. Some applications could get stuck in security screening for months. Keep calm and relax. I advice you to go back to school after you get the PR card in your hand

hughie

Mar 27, 2017
OK, thanks! I hope my luck will come! But I didn't even get any additional documents required yet:( so it might take another few months!

hughie

Mar 27, 2017
jwahba said:
There is no time limit for CIC to process an application. 80% of the cases are processed in 6 months. Some applications could get stuck in security screening for months. Keep calm and relax. I advice you to go back to school after you get the PR card in your hand
I am thinking as soon as i land i can have this legal paper and I am fine but I donlt know the deal:(