+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys, please check the email content below, what's your opinion, regarding point 2 the college not allow me to study online before I have visa approval. for bank statement u have withdrawn some amont so will be different from the first statement that submitted shall return them as before?

Dear Applicant,

This is in reference to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, we will require the following :

• New or current valid Letter of Acceptance

• If you have been taking courses online – proof of enrolment and good standing

• Proof of funds (bank statements, proof of income/support and, if applicable, evidence of tuition fee payment)

My timeline

applied Feb 27 + Bio completed paper-based from Iraq.
July 12, medical request
BVL October 21,
Nov, 26, updated LOA and Funds
I got the same email exactly today

alexct2020

Aug 13, 2020
Just out of curiosity, did you apply for the fall intake or deferred to a later intake? I applied in Mid-April and worried this is also going to happen to me now. I started online in Fall 2020.

My university took 1.5 months to write an academic letter for my study financing so..

Ahmed Alani

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Just out of curiosity, did you apply for the fall intake or deferred to a later intake? I applied in Mid-April and worried this is also going to happen to me now.

My university took 1.5 months to write an academic letter for my study financing so..
I deferral to intake January

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi guys, please check the email content below, what's your opinion, regarding point 2 the college not allow me to study online before I have visa approval. for bank statement u have withdrawn some amont so will be different from the first statement that submitted shall return them as before?

Dear Applicant,

This is in reference to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, we will require the following :

• Proof of funds (bank statements, proof of income/support and, if applicable, evidence of tuition fee payment)

My timeline

July 12, medical request
BVL October 21,
@Ahmed Alani Am more concerned with your POF. It is always advisable not to let the money in account not go below what was presented during application until final decision has been made. Don't want to sound negative but you have created an impression that maybe you borrowed the money and returned it when you thought it won't be asked again only to go ask it back after your have been asked for updated POF. So please don't give the reason you just gave now as to why you will lodge in lump sum of money after POF was asked because to be frank, it sounds unconvincing.
Nevertheless, is all luck and grace. Wish you the best

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
Hmm, that will be hard to proof to a VO. How will it having it in the bank depreciate it as opposed to having it cash?

You taking it out and putting back after they asked for an updated POF makes it seem like the money isn't really yours. You know, like you borrowed it from someone just to show funds for your application, gave it back and now you borrowed it again? I hope the VO doesn't see it that way.
I literally deposit more than that, widthrew about 10k, then deposited back (when I learned that the western union transfer fee was +$400) all one day before asking for a bank statement for submission. Stop reading too much into things

Reactions: azzamkc

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
@Ahmed Alani Am more concerned with your POF. It is always advisable not to let the money in account not go below what was presented during application until final decision has been made. Don't want to sound negative but you have created an impression that maybe you borrowed the money and returned it when you thought it won't be asked again only to go ask it back after your have been asked for updated POF. So please don't give the reason you just gave now as to why you will lodge in lump sum of money after POF was asked because to be frank, it sounds unconvincing.
Nevertheless, is all luck and grace. Wish you the best
Wrong again....

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Wrong again....
@Maybr tommorow visa cases are different you know. Yours was withdrawn and deposited back same day before submission. His case was he submitted, then withdrew (who knows how long after submission) and never put it back ( how long again it has stayed till day of request for updated POF).

As I said is all grace, VO is human. He can overlook. So with good explanation, you're good to go.

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I literally deposit more than that, widthrew about 10k, then deposited back (when I learned that the western union transfer fee was +$400) all one day before asking for a bank statement for submission. Stop reading too much into things
And his case is the same as yours how?

Ammad Riaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020

Dear Applicant,

My timeline

July 12, medical request
BVL October 21,
Why you got this email many students getting PPR and IRCC didn’t ask them to resubmit financial proofs or Updated LOA then why they ask you?? And one more Is your institute is in DLI approved list??

Ahmed Alani

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Why you got this email many students getting PPR and IRCC didn’t ask them to resubmit financial proofs or Updated LOA then why they ask you?? And one more Is your institute is in DLI approved list??
I do know know why, my college is in DLI since Nov 3.