+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC

Ahmed Alani

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys, please check the email content below, what's your opinion, regarding point 2 the college not allow me to study online before I have visa approval. for bank statement u have withdrawn some amont so will be different from the first statement that submitted shall return them as before?

Dear Applicant,

This is in reference to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, we will require the following :

• New or current valid Letter of Acceptance

• If you have been taking courses online – proof of enrolment and good standing

• Proof of funds (bank statements, proof of income/support and, if applicable, evidence of tuition fee payment)

My timeline

applied Feb 27 + Bio completed paper-based from Iraq.
July 12, medical request
BVL October 21,
Nov, 26, updated LOA and Funds

niloosi

Mar 20, 2020
If your loa has expiry date on it, ask for a new one and submit it
Also, if the available fund remaining in your bank account is enough for your study and stay in Canada, it should be ok

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
"• If you have been taking courses online – proof of enrolment and good standing"

A few months ago, I posted that IRCC will require this for final approval and some people said it's not likely. Well, here ya go!

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Ahmed... Your LOA must have been valid for a particular term/semester (Fall 2020 or Winter 2021). If you didn't start your program online because the university won't let you unless you have a visa (which should not be the case) that means you should have differed. A defferal means an updated LOA. The bank statement should show enough funds to cover you university costs plus additional amount to cover expenses.
How is your situation compared to all of this?

Ahmed Alani

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Ahmed... Your LOA must have been valid for a particular term/semester (Fall 2020 or Winter 2021). If you didn't start your program online because the university won't let you unless you have a visa (which should not be the case) that means you should have differed. A defferal means an updated LOA. The bank statement should show enough funds to cover you university costs plus additional amount to cover expenses.
How is your situation compared to all of this?
Thanks, bro, Yes I have deferral the course and already have the new LOA with receipt of fees, the bank statement yes I have with the same one that submitted in Feb but I told to withdraw some amount around $10000? and still, have that amount, shall return them to account and take a new bank statement.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Thanks, bro, Yes I have deferral the course and already have the new LOA with receipt of fees, the bank statement yes I have with the same one that submitted in Feb but I told to withdraw some amount around $10000? and still, have that amount, shall return them to account and take a new bank statement.
Yes Ahmed... I think it's better to put the 10k back in to the account. Send the new LOA which will show them that you didn't start online classes due to defferal. I think you should be OK. Please keep us updated.

Ahmed Alani

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Yes Ahmed... I think it's better to put the 10k back in to the account. Send the new LOA which will show them that you didn't start online classes due to defferal. I think you should be OK. Please keep us updated.
Enshall Bro , appreciate your respone

Reactions: azzamkc

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I keep it with me in cash because there is a finical crisis and the $ will affect
Hmm, that will be hard to proof to a VO. How will it having it in the bank depreciate it as opposed to having it cash?

You taking it out and putting back after they asked for an updated POF makes it seem like the money isn't really yours. You know, like you borrowed it from someone just to show funds for your application, gave it back and now you borrowed it again? I hope the VO doesn't see it that way.

Reactions: Josie13

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi guys, please check the email content below, what's your opinion, regarding point 2 the college not allow me to study online before I have visa approval. for bank statement u have withdrawn some amont so will be different from the first statement that submitted shall return them as before?

Dear Applicant,

This is in reference to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. In order for us to continue processing your application, we will require the following :

• New or current valid Letter of Acceptance

• If you have been taking courses online – proof of enrolment and good standing

• Proof of funds (bank statements, proof of income/support and, if applicable, evidence of tuition fee payment)

My timeline

applied Feb 27 + Bio completed paper-based from Iraq.
July 12, medical request
BVL October 21,
Nov, 26, updated LOA and Funds
Hey even I got the request for new loa yesterday.
did you upload it through gc key or webform? And how long it took to get the confirmation?

Mohammad 88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Jordan، study permit
Applied February 3th
Biometrics February 3th
biometrics validation letter march 26th
Alp sptmpar 2th
College in the last 17
I give my passport when I applied all my paper... Long wait kills

Ahmed Alani

Star Member