+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

rubtttam

Jan 10, 2018
I did my interview on Dec.12, sent copr back on the same day, and Montreal IRCC received it on De.c.14
I linked my account on Dec.29, and it shows my PR card application submitted on Dec.28
Then talked to CIC agent, they confirmed that my application got approved on the 28th. and signed copr was sent back on the same day.
Waited for a week and got nothing. Called them again, and was told that my copr was sent on Jan.3.
I finally got it today Jan.10, and the stamp shows it's actually sent on Jan.4... and I became PR on Dec.28.
Almost took a month the whole process, but result is good though. Best of luck to everyone

versionup

Jan 10, 2018
I have got many helpful info from this forum and I'd like to share my experience back.

Phone interview: Dec 14 - sent back CoPR on same day
IRCC received CoPR: Dec 18
Become PR: Jan 3
CoPR arrives: Jan 10

now waiting for the PR card

Reactions: TempResident

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
I did my interview on Dec.12, sent copr back on the same day, and Montreal IRCC received it on De.c.14
I linked my account on Dec.29, and it shows my PR card application submitted on Dec.28
Then talked to CIC agent, they confirmed that my application got approved on the 28th. and signed copr was sent back on the same day.
Waited for a week and got nothing. Called them again, and was told that my copr was sent on Jan.3.
I finally got it today Jan.10, and the stamp shows it's actually sent on Jan.4... and I became PR on Dec.28.
Almost took a month the whole process, but result is good though. Best of luck to everyone
Congrats, well deserved ! Which city do you live in if you don’t mind sharing . Thank you.

FernandoAlves

Jan 10, 2018
I have been using this thread to calm my nerves regarding the express landing process. haha
Now I want to thank everyone that shared their information and to share my process too.

COPR mail arrived 30min before the scheduled interview!! Lol
We did the interview on Dec 15th.
Sent it back same day
Arrived in Montreal office at Dec 18th
Called CIC two timed to get information, but there was no update
In the third call they said signed COPR was sent on January 4th
The signed COPR arrived Yesterday Dec 9th - With landing date as January 3rd
Today changed SIN number and everything
Express entry profile with no update, still saying it's in process.

Happy ending!! Wish you guys luck on the process too!

bunty_101

Jan 2, 2018
Try to us UCI and Family Name to link your PR Card application. The reason is that the application number is different that the one for Express Entry. It should start with R302XXXX. Best.
Tried that but it didn't work. I received a signed copy of COPR today. Next step is to go to service canada to get my SIN changed.

bunty_101

Jan 2, 2018
I tried this but it didnt work.
I called both the CIC contact center and also the border agent who completed my phone landing and both confirmed that my status was changed as PR on 29th dec and letter mailed out to me on 2nd jan (landing phn call completed on 13th dec and and document received by montreal on 18th dec).. its funny that it doesn't recognize my application # when I am trying to link my pr card application onto my CIC account..so no joy for me as yet!
I received a copy of COPR today, so looks like its all good.

sawyerzhang

Dec 11, 2017
Alright, finally my full timeline:

Dec 1st: Received email from IRCC MTL to join the pilot express landing program
Dec 3rd: Replied to confirm availability and information
Dec 7th: IRCC sent my COPR through regular mail from Montreal
Dec 12th: Received the mail with 2 copies of COPR and an instruction letter.
Dec 13th: Did interview over phone, signed and send COPR copies back through express delivery
Dec 18th: Delivered to IRCC(second delivery attempt)
Dec 29th: IRCC signed my COPR and started my PR card application(only found this out after I emailed them)
Jan 4th: IRCC mailed my copy of COPR back through regular mail which I was told it would be express delivery...
Jan 10th: Received the mail.

To be honest, regular border landing process should have taken less time for my case since I live in Vancouver but I am still very happy that I am PR now!!!

The End...

Jan 10, 2018

Dec 13th: Did interview over phone, signed and send COPR copies back through express delivery
Dec 29th: IRCC signed my COPR and started my PR card application(only found this out after I emailed them)
Jan 4th: IRCC mailed my copy of COPR back through regular mail which I was told it would be express delivery...

To be honest, regular border landing process should have taken less time for my case since I live in Vancouver but I am still very happy that I am PR now!!!

The End...
Congrats!
Let's see who is the next one to get the actual PR card! Hope as soon as she/he gets it, she/he will post it here :)

jman25

Jul 27, 2017

The End...
Congratz... Border landing would have.

rahulprajpura

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Everyone.

Am following this thread from page 11. Let me share my timeline
Dec 6th: Received email from IRCC MTL to join the pilot express landing program
Dec 13th: Received the mail with 2 copies of COPR and an instruction letter.
Dec 14th: Did interview over phone, signed and send COPR copies back through express delivery
Dec 18th: Delivered to IRCC
Dec 29th: IRCC signed my COPR and started my PR card application(got this information from call centre)
Jan 4th: IRCC mailed my copy of COPR back through regular mail
Jan 9th: Received the COPR

I tried to contact the CIC in the first week of Jan for status. Got good reply from general inquiry mail (CPC-CTD one) and also received reply from MTL express mail.

Regards,

boppity

Dec 11, 2017
Hi Everyone.

Am following this thread from page 11. Let me share my timeline
Dec 6th: Received email from IRCC MTL to join the pilot express landing program
Dec 13th: Received the mail with 2 copies of COPR and an instruction letter.
Dec 14th: Did interview over phone, signed and send COPR copies back through express delivery
Dec 18th: Delivered to IRCC
Dec 29th: IRCC signed my COPR and started my PR card application(got this information from call centre)
Jan 4th: IRCC mailed my copy of COPR back through regular mail
Jan 9th: Received the COPR

I tried to contact the CIC in the first week of Jan for status. Got good reply from general inquiry mail (CPC-CTD one) and also received reply from MTL express mail.

Regards,
Thanks for the update! Is your online application status approved, or still processing?