+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

bunty_101

Jan 2, 2018
I completed by landing via phone on 13th Dec and mailed a signed copy of my COPR which was delivered on 18th(as per Canada post). No updates on my online account since then. I called CIC today and the agent confirmed they have received and processed my documents as on 29th Dec and mentioned that they have also initiated my PR card request. She was however unable to explain why my status on cic portal was not updated and when a copy of my letter would be mailed back to me.

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I completed by landing via phone on 13th Dec and mailed a signed copy of my COPR which was delivered on 18th(as per Canada post). No updates on my online account since then. I called CIC today and the agent confirmed they have received and processed my documents as on 29th Dec and mentioned that they have also initiated my PR card request. She was however unable to explain why my status on cic portal was not updated and when a copy of my letter would be mailed back to me.
thanks! @bunty_101, I just called to CIC and the agent informed me nothing is updated yet(I sent my letter back on dec 20th by xpresspost and it was delivered on 21st). were you able to get the tracking number of your letter?

shane1990

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know if they're still doing this program? I got my PPR a few weeks ago, and sent it off. Was approved today but am waiting for documents in the mail. Does this mean I probably won't get telephone landing?

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know if they're still doing this program? I got my PPR a few weeks ago, and sent it off. Was approved today but am waiting for documents in the mail. Does this mean I probably won't get telephone landing?
to my knowledge, it was a pilot program for 3 weeks(before holidays) in December. the chances are low I say?

Reactions: jman25

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, where do you find these status (like NA2, IP1 etc) on CIC portal?
when you log in to your cic account, there is a section where you can see which application you have been applied for. find the pr one and click the blue button very right at the row called, "check status and messages".

ZephTsao

Dec 27, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
JUL 10,2017
Update: Got my signed COPR in the mail. For reference, did my landing on Dec 14th, sent it back on Dec 14th to MTL. Good luck everyone!
Hello, Thanks for your update. Our landing and sent back dates are same, but I didn't receive my signed CoPR yet. CIC told me my CoPR has been sent on Dec 27. :( I'm living in Winnipeg.

boppity

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, Thanks for your update. Our landing and sent back dates are same, but I didn't receive my signed CoPR yet. CIC told me my CoPR has been sent on Dec 27. :( I'm living in Winnipeg.
I'm in Toronto, so that might be why I got mine already.

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I am happily sharing this news with you guys. today it was a bit hard to "wait" (like everybody else), I called to IRCC 8 in the morning but the answer I got was nothing updated YET. Now my cic account has been updated and APPROVED officially!!
It was a bit brutal for me to wait for this long process but guys, let's hang in here!! IT WILL HAPPEN! :D:D:D

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
I am happily sharing this news with you guys. today it was a bit hard to "wait" (like everybody else), I called to IRCC 8 in the morning but the answer I got was nothing updated YET. Now my cic account has been updated and APPROVED officially!!
It was a bit brutal for me to wait for this long process but guys, let's hang in here!! IT WILL HAPPEN! :D:D:D
That's great news! Congrats!!

Reactions: BlueP

jayne20475

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Guys, just an update from me too! I sent my signed COPR back to Montreal on Dec 20 and it arrived December 22. Just logged in to my account today and can see it has been updated - it's saying approved!

Now I need to be patient and wait for my COPR to be sent back to me and to get my PR card!

Reactions: TempResident

jayne20475

Dec 6, 2017
That's great news, congrats!