+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
The agent told me my COPR was sent on Dec.6 but I still haven't received it. Does anyone else have the same issue? BTW I am in Burnaby BC.
Mine was delivered today; I came home and saw it though my interview was yesterday. I was told to csll
That's so great to hear :D Even you haven't received yours yet, your officer was is VERY helpful to get things done!!! :D:D:D

So I FINALLY! received my CoPRs today . Came home and saw them, fortunately for me I called IRCC today and spoke to an agent and she advised me to call back once I receive them to have them schedule another telephone interview for me; I will do that tomorrow morning. All the best!

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Mine was delivered today; I came home and saw it though my interview was yesterday. I was told to csll

So I FINALLY! received my CoPRs today . Came home and saw them, fortunately for me I called IRCC today and spoke to an agent and she advised me to call back once I receive them to have them schedule another telephone interview for me; I will do that tomorrow morning. All the best!
Hello jman25
Congratulations
Can you please advise me on whether IRCC sent your COPR at your current home address or represenatative address?
and Can you please share your timeline, will be so thankful to you

Thank you

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hello jman25
Congratulations
Can you please advise me on whether IRCC sent your COPR at your current home address or represenatative address?
and Can you please share your timeline, will be so thankful to you

Thank you
It was delivered to my HOME ADDRESS! because that is the address that I put in the email when I responded to confirm my telephone landing.

When I called IRCC before my interview they told me that it was most likely sent to my representative's address. Also yesterday during my interview I asked the agent to confirm that it was sent to my rep's P.O. Box and read the address to him; he confirmed that it was sent there.

I came home last night and there it was smh... they are all clueless lol.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
It was delivered to my HOME ADDRESS! because that is the address that I put in the email when I responded to confirm my telephone landing.

When I called IRCC before my interview they told me that it was most likely sent to my representative's address. Also yesterday during my interview I asked the agent to confirm that it was sent to my rep's P.O. Box and read the address to him; he confirmed that it was sent there.

I came home last night and there it was smh... they are all clueless lol.[/QUOTE

Thanks , you put home address in the email thats why I think, how about telephone email, did they send to you and your rep’s together?
Congratulations again
Could you please share your timeline if you wont mind?
CEC inland?

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah I'm CEC Inland

Recv'd email for Telephone Landing: Dec 1st
CoPR Dispatched: Dec 6th
Interview Scheduled: Dec 13th
CoPR Arrived: Dec 14th

Reschedule: Pending...

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017

Congrats:D:D:D Our CoPR have finally arrived!!! Now let's hope to have another telephone interview soon!

Reactions: jman25

Kishan50

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Just finished the interview. My wife is the main applicant. The agent did not even ask to speak to me but was confirming all my information with my wife.

It was simple and easy. Asked to correct our last entry date and answered come questions if we committed any crimes etc..

The agent said, once they receive the Copr back, I'll be officially registered as a Permanent Resident.

Cheers everyone!

micsmile

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017

Congrats! Finally, happy for you :)

Reactions: jman25

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I have my interview scheduled today, however, I have not received my COPR yet! Can't get a hold of IRCC either...

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Also, does it show DM on your MyCIC? Mine still says in progress...

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
i did not get the call yesterday (4-7 pm)
any one faced issue yesterday?. iam going to write back to them today.
i have not yet got COPR so taking it a bit easy

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
i did not get the call yesterday (4-7 pm)
any one faced issue yesterday?. iam going to write back to them today.
i have not yet got COPR so taking it a bit easy
I am quite frustrated by this process. I also have a feeling they wont call today. No acknowledgement of my email that I provided them.
Did you get an approval message on MyCIC? or does it state your application is still in process?

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hey guys I would also like to know everyone opinion on this ... as my interview is tomorrow and MTL dispatched my COPR on the day I sent them the reply on 7th December and today is 4th business day as the weekend came in between . So please reply
How do I find out when they dispatched the letter?

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I am quite frustrated by this process. I also have a feeling they wont call today. No acknowledgement of my email that I provided them.
Did you get an approval message on MyCIC? or does it state your application is still in process?
it is in progress only. In this new process the update happens mostly when your copr is sent back. if you got a appointment email that means you are approved as confirmed by others here. only few didnt get a call. so dont worry you will get the call but without copr you cant finish the interview
where do you live ?
when did you get the invite and when you responded?