+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi guys! I received an email with a rescheduled phone interview time slot. My initial interview was on Dec 14th AM but CoPR was mailed just less than 2 hours after the officer called me. I sent an email right away requesting another interview and it took 3 business days for them to get back to me! YAY! the new interview is Dec 20th, 3:30-7pm EST. :D:D:D

Reactions: jman25

tmpres

Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys! I received an email with a rescheduled phone interview time slot. My initial interview was on Dec 14th AM but CoPR was mailed just less than 2 hours after the officer called me. I sent an email right away requesting another interview and it took 3 business days for them to get back to me! YAY! the new interview is Dec 20th, 3:30-7pm EST. :D:D:D
Congrats! I still haven't got my CoPR...

Reactions: BlueP

tmpres

Dec 12, 2017
sad to hear. how long it has been since you confirmed your interview time? and when is your interview?
It was sent out on Dec.6 and my phone interview was on Dec.12. I just called IRCC and the agent told me nothing they can do. They can only see the COPR was dispatched.. And asked me to keep waiting until January.....

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
It was sent out on Dec.6 and my phone interview was on Dec.12. I just called IRCC and the agent told me nothing they can do. They can only see the COPR was dispatched.. And asked me to keep waiting until January.....
Thats crazy!!! I assumed you cant even track it down cause they sent it as regular mail?

Reactions: tmpres

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Congrats! I got a reschedule too for tomorrow! LOL but I landed on Sunday ... all the best let me know how it goes!!

Reactions: BlueP

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Congrats! I still haven't got my CoPR...
Wow thats crazy. The sad part before I received my COPRs they told me you have to wait 6 weeks to see if it arrives or is sent back to them and then they will dispatch another set... Thats too long to wait in my opinion

tmpres

Dec 12, 2017
Wow thats crazy. The sad part before I received my COPRs they told me you have to wait 6 weeks to see if it arrives or is sent back to them and then they will dispatch another set... Thats too long to wait in my opinion
How long did you wait? They just said it is still under the normal delay. But apparently everyone else received it already...

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
How long did you wait? They just said it is still under the normal delay. But apparently everyone else received it already...
Mine was dispatched on Dec 6th like yours and I got it December 14th. One day after my telephone interview was scheduled.

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
same here. copr was sent on 7th supposedly. yet to receive it. did not get the interview call as well
responded back last friday that i needed another interview