+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello All,

I have my telephonic appointment scheduled on this Friday. After reading all the information in the thread I rather prefer to do flag polling than to attend this interview. Can I request the officer to cancel my appointment and tell him that I will validate my PR in land border. Is it a good idea??
If you have the COPR why would you travel to the border
are you worried copr return might take time?

Shahisunny46

Dec 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
Having problems with this pilot program. Got invitation on 7th dec for interview schedule on 15 dec at 8:30~11:30 am est without any PPR
Got confirmation letter on 8th dec
Haven’t recieved COPR yet.
Called cic today, they said that your COPR isn’t printed out yet and request interviewed person for reschedule.
Anybody have same problem

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys, after the telephone-landing interview we sent our COPRs to Manitoba IRCC office. Yesterday at around 11.00 the mail was delivered.
Now I have a couple of questions. I would be thankful if anybody can answer them:
1) Are we going to receive a confirmation email when the officer in Manitoba signs our COPRs?
2) Will they inform us regarding the Canada Post tracking number if they send the COPRs via Xpress post?
3) Can you guys explain step-by-step how to link the PR-Card application to the MyCIC Account?
4) Could you guys share your experience/timeline after your COPR was delivered to the IRCC office?
Thank you in advance.

60pop

May 4, 2017
When you received your email with regards to the telephone landing interview did you have anything written on the email or was it a blank email with the letter attached?

I just spoke to CIC and they informed me there should have been a typed email congratulating you on your approval and the letter attached with the request of time and date.

I received a blank email and the letter attached about the time and date.

Matt007

Dec 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
I was due a call between 4pm - 7pm. It’s 7:30pm and still nothing, has anyone else had this?
Yes same here too, no call :-(

60pop

May 4, 2017
Yes same here too, no call :-(
I spoke to CIC and they had no idea why I hadn't received a call. They were also unsure on what to do when you do not receive a call. They are going to send an email their end to try and get it rescheduled. I also re replied to the email about the telephone landing for an update.

Hope you get your call soon.

jshenry14

Aug 30, 2017
I am with you guys too. Live in GTA (Mississauga).

Just wondering are they going to send COPR to the address that I indicated in email? (this new mailing address is different from the one i put in application, more reachable)
I called CIC regarding my COPR delivery prior to tomorrow phone interview, the agent seems doesn't know much about this pilot program, but slowly he catches up and goes through the system, gives me tracking number to check for the Canada Post delivery. I just realized that my COPR was sent on Tuesday, and now it is processing and transit in Mississauga, lets see if I will be able to get it by tonight.

Barrie27

Dec 14, 2017
Hi,
I received an email through my Rep Dec 6th for interview Dec 14th. No COPR yet. Called CIC yesterday, was told it was mailed dec 7th. I live in GTA
I just got called today by 9:38am EST and she asked “got your COPR yet?” I said no but I’m pretty sure it would be in today. She asked when I would like her to call back. She gave two options (this evening or tomorrow?). I told her tomorrow. So we rescheduled for tomorrow same time.
Thought to share

Reactions: BlueP and jshenry14

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I called CIC regarding my COPR delivery prior to tomorrow phone interview, the agent seems doesn't know much about this pilot program, but slowly he catches up and goes through the system, gives me tracking number to check for the Canada Post delivery. I just realized that my COPR was sent on Tuesday, and now it is processing and transit in Mississauga, lets see if I will be able to get it by tonight.
thats great! most forum members got their CoPR by regular mail which I am pretty sure doesn't have a tracking number. Maybe I gotta call again to see if I can get the tracking number!

jshenry14

Aug 30, 2017
Hi,
I received an email through my Rep Dec 6th for interview Dec 14th. No COPR yet. Called CIC yesterday, was told it was mailed dec 7th. I live in GTA
I just got called today by 9:38am EST and she asked “got your COPR yet?” I said no but I’m pretty sure it would be in today. She asked when I would like her to call back. She gave two options (this evening or tomorrow?). I told her tomorrow. So we rescheduled for tomorrow same time.
Thought to share
The lady is very considerate in handling your case! Some of the cases they don't get second chance for rescheduling if they miss the COPR.. Hopefully you get your COPR tonight and everything goes well!

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
what time was your interview?
Hi,
Thought to share[/QUOTE

jshenry14

Aug 30, 2017
thats great! most forum members got their CoPR by regular mail which I am pretty sure doesn't have a tracking number. Maybe I gotta call again to see if I can get the tracking number!
The agent told me that they sent out my COPR via registered mail. That's why i think i have a tracking number..?:confused:

Reactions: BlueP

Matt007

Dec 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
I spoke to CIC and they had no idea why I hadn't received a call. They were also unsure on what to do when you do not receive a call. They are going to send an email their end to try and get it rescheduled. I also re replied to the email about the telephone landing for an update.

Hope you get your call soon.
Just now got a response from MTL, apparently they say my scheduled date is today 14th December between 4-7pm. Don`t understand what they are up to, will update if I get a call today. Hopefully I get done with this today.

Reactions: 60pop

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Just now got a response from MTL, apparently they say my scheduled date is today 14th December between 4-7pm. Don`t understand what they are up to, will update if I get a call today. Hopefully I get done with this today.
what was the date on subject line of your email
for me the date on email subject and document were different
when i asked them correct date was the one on email subject

Matt007

Dec 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
what was the date on subject line of your email
for me the date on email subject and document were different
when i asked them correct date was the one on email subject
The date in the subject line is 14 Dec, I did notice the date difference between the attached document and subject but assumed the document to be more accurate. Now I know. Hopefully I get it done today.