+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a Request Letter for New LOA but I have been studying online from 2 semesters. (Applied in August)

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hi,
I recently got a Request Letter for New LOA today. I don't know but I had applied in August and started taking the Fall semester Online. I took the Spring Semester Online and today I got a request letter for new LOA. I don't know what to do.

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
In the documents submitted the Replacement Needed shows client information but they are asking for LOA. Please can anyone guide me?

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Even I got that to upload updated LOA.....even I'm doing my second semester....I request to college and they gave me the same loa with the issueing date rececent one. and also got a enrollment letter that I'm studing second sem. I updated and got my ppr

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
What do you mean you don't know what to do?

Upload a LoE stating you already stated classes, your Enrollment letter, registration confirmation and your transcripts.

Yes, you upload the collated documents in the Client Information section.

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Even I got that to upload updated LOA.....even I'm doing my second semester....I request to college and they gave me the same loa with the issueing date rececent one. and also got a enrollment letter that I'm studing second sem. I updated and got my ppr
Also recent transcript.....I mean first sem transcript

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Thank you so much everyone I got really worried and tensed now I understand. Doing this asap. Can anyone tell me the sequence to attach documents to upload.

syrianapplicant2001

Star Member
Mar 6, 2021
Thank you so much everyone I got really worried and tensed now I understand. Doing this asap. Can anyone tell me the sequence to attach documents to upload.
Upload a recent enrolment confirmation and your transcript and the receipt for the tuition fees you paid. Also if you want upload a letter of reference from one of your professors that knows you well and was impressed by your performance (but i might be wrong about this one so please consult an expert about this before doing it).

syrianapplicant2001

Star Member
Mar 6, 2021
Can you give detailed timeline please?

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Upload a recent enrolment confirmation and your transcript and the receipt for the tuition fees you paid. Also if you want upload a letter of reference from one of your professors that knows you well and was impressed by your performance (but i might be wrong about this one so please consult an expert about this before doing it).
I didn't pay any fee as I am on a Scholarship.

syrianapplicant2001

Star Member
Mar 6, 2021
But even if you have a scholarship the university should give you a receipt when your fees are paid by your scholarship.
BTW which university?
and how did you receive the request to upload new documents? was it on GCkey?

syrianapplicant2001

Star Member
Mar 6, 2021
Hi,
I recently got a Request Letter for New LOA today. I don't know but I had applied in August and started taking the Fall semester Online. I took the Spring Semester Online and today I got a request letter for new LOA. I don't know what to do.
Why your application was delayed so much? You have been waiting since August?

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
But even if you have a scholarship the university should give you a receipt when your fees are paid by your scholarship.
BTW which university?
and how did you receive the request to upload new documents? was it on GCkey?
Yes, I found the receipts on my portal which are paid by the university. Attaching them as well. Yes, I saw it on GCkey.

Reactions: syrianapplicant2001

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I don't know a lot of us July/ August Applicants are waiting.
Don't delay, send the required documents ASAP (don't worry too much about the order. Just make sure you add an "table of content" index page indicating what documents are included.

You have nothing to worry, your PPR is coming. I remember you got AIP and your GCMS showed positive assessment?