+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a PRTD after being 13 years outaide canada, what’s next ?

Jasskaur102

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Make a search on cic website
Do your homework

You welcome
Thx i got it.
I have signed in to gckey but please tell me one thing that in which catagory my case is?
-electronic travel authourization
-interium federal health program
-permanent residence
-permanent resident card
-temporary residence.

Barbouma

Apr 22, 2019
i entered Canada throw Toronto Pearson airport without any troubles. on (July, 14th, 2018)
and last week i send my PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD APPLICATION to Sydney,NS,
i hope the renewal application won't take so long.
Hi there,

Did you get your PR card?
My question is how did you fill the application as you don’t

Barbouma

Apr 22, 2019
i entered Canada throw Toronto Pearson airport without any troubles. on (July, 14th, 2018)
and last week i send my PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD APPLICATION to Sydney,NS,
i hope the renewal application won't take so long.
Hi there,

My question is how did you fill the application as you don’t meet the RO and there is no section for H&C in the PR renewal form

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there,

My question is how did you fill the application as you don’t meet the RO and there is no section for H&C in the PR renewal form
If you are applying as a minor who was removed there seems to have been a change in policy and we have seen denials. @Jasskaur102 was denied PRTD while @Mohdallababidi was approved. Interested to see if we keep seeing refusals. Many had spent very little time in Canada so never had a real connection to Canada.

Barbouma

Apr 22, 2019
If you are applying as a minor who was removed there seems to have been a change in policy and we have seen denials. @Jasskaur102 was denied PRTD while @Mohdallababidi was approved. Interested to see if we keep seeing refusals. Many had spent very little time in Canada so never had a real connection to Canada.
I am asking @Mohdallababidi how he filled the PR renewal form after he entered Canada on PRTD based on H&C.
I check the form and there is no place to fill in these details.

Mohdallababidi

Jun 8, 2018
Canada
I am asking @Mohdallababidi how he filled the PR renewal form after he entered Canada on PRTD based on H&C.
I check the form and there is no place to fill in these details.
After you get the PRTD from where you applied, that means your case already approved so you can renew your PR Card without any problems when you reach canada, plus they have mentioned this “once you reside on canadian soil, apply for your pr card right away”

I got my pr card after 2 weeks from sending them the application, so you are good

Just apply the normal application renewal

Barbouma

Apr 22, 2019
After you get the PRTD from where you applied, that means your case already approved so you can renew your PR Card without any problems when you reach canada, plus they have mentioned this “once you reside on canadian soil, apply for your pr card right away”

I got my pr card after 2 weeks from sending them the application, so you are good

Just apply the normal application renewal
thanks for the reply. one last question :) In the PR renewal application you don't need to explain again your H&C reasons, right?