+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a GCMs note ( for refusal )

Ahmed Alani

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi, Everything your idea regarding the refusal reasons.

I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada. I note that the client is single, mobile, is not well established, and has no dependents.

Based on the applicant's limited employment prospects in their country residence, I have accorded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/ citizenship.

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

Thank you in advance

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi, Everything your idea regarding the refusal reasons.

I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada. I note that the client is single, mobile, is not well established, and has no dependents.

Based on the applicant's limited employment prospects in their country residence, I have accorded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/ citizenship.

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

Thank you in advance
What idea? You don't intend to leave Canada after your temporary stay and adhere to the terms and conditions of the study permit therefore you were refused.