+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got 3 years work permit and I took one course part-time in summers..!!!

bajwa kulbir

May 11, 2024
I am on summer break and during the summer break, I am taking an online course from a different college because the course is not available at my college in the summer and fall semesters. In my final fall semester, I will have one course to complete which I am going to complete from my college. will it affect my work permit?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am on summer break and during the summer break, I am taking an online course from a different college because the course is not available at my college in the summer and fall semesters. In my final fall semester, I will have one course to complete which I am going to complete from my college. will it affect my work permit?
On a study permit you aren’t able to just take a course from another school

bajwa kulbir

May 11, 2024
On a study permit you aren’t able to just take a course from another school
I am already enrolled in the course.My college allows us to take online course from another college if we do not get the course.It is possible If you are on a study permit.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am already enrolled in the course.My college allows us to take online course from another college if we do not get the course.It is possible If you are on a study permit.
Who told you that? Just because college allows it doesn’t mean that IRCC allows it. Will the course show up as taken at another school on your transcript? If so IRCC will know that you studied at another school not listed on your permit. You study at the school on your study permit.