+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i forgot the answer to my caq security question,any help?

veaktor

Dec 16, 2016
Hello guys
i can not remember the answer to my security question so i can not log in my file, i paid my fee already so i definitely do not want to create a new file :-[
please,please,please,i am desperate,customer service did not reply my email and my time is almost up.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

1. There are multiple security questions. If you forgot answer to one then you can always select different security question. If you forgot answer to all the security questions , then you need to call Customer Care.

2. Why do you need to login to MON project. Once you have submitted application you are done with MON project. You no longer need to login again. All the communication from MIDI after application submission would be through direct emails.

jagdeepmalhi

Jul 29, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

2. Why do you need to login to MON project. Once you have submitted application you are done with MON project. You no longer need to login again. All the communication from MIDI after application submission would be through direct emails.
MON project show file status and applicant can edit or update file, when the option is available.(only possible through MON project login).

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
jagdeepmalhi said:
MON project show file status and applicant can edit or update file, when the option is available.(only possible through MON project login).
MON project system is not fully functional yet. Status does not change after application submission. It allows only few minor updates like email address , phone no. and address. Also , I am not sure if updates made in MON project by applicants trickle down to main MIDI IT systems. When my address changed MIDI customer care advised me to send new address by mail and did not ask me to update it in MON project.