+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot my UCI number. Can I apply for PGWP?

Jennydao

Apr 27, 2020
Hi Guys,

I hope that someone can answer my question. I lost my study permit and I just graduated from College. I will apply for my PGWP. I still have a File number in my passport and I know the due date of my study permit.

Can I apply for PGWP with UCI number blank? Does anyone have real experience with that? From Canada.ca, they said that if you do not have any of these documents, you can leave UCI blank. Is that apply to my situation too?

Thank all,

Jenny Dao

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Hi Guys,

I hope that someone can answer my question. I lost my study permit and I just graduated from College. I will apply for my PGWP. I still have a File number in my passport and I know the due date of my study permit.

Can I apply for PGWP with UCI number blank? Does anyone have real experience with that? From Canada.ca, they said that if you do not have any of these documents, you can leave UCI blank. Is that apply to my situation too?

Thank all,

Jenny Dao
If you're from a visa required country, look at the visa in your passport, it has the UCI #.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi Guys,

Thank all,

Jenny Dao
You can leave it blank as well.