+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I dropped from college and returned to my country, can i apply again?

asthenia

Feb 22, 2018
Hello,
I went to Canada on study permit in sept. 2016 but didn't complete the program and returned to my country in may 2017. my visa is expired now, can I apply again for student visa? how the officer will react to this?

JIKO4432

Jan 14, 2019
yeah but you might need to give them a good reason why you dropped your college and returned to your home country while filling for visa so you have a chance of getting it again. i would suggest hire a good agent for the same. Don't worry too much. see you on the other side.

Reactions: asthenia

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
He
Hello,
I went to Canada on study permit in sept. 2016 but didn't complete the program and returned to my country in may 2017. my visa is expired now, can I apply again for student visa? how the officer will react to this?
y hey whts ur status right now? Did u get ur visa again? M in same situation as yours

asthenia

Feb 22, 2018
He

y hey whts ur status right now? Did u get ur visa again? M in same situation as yours
Hi,
I applied for student visa again. I explained everything frankly in the client information file about why I returned and it got approved. But as JIKO4432 said, you can come back to Canada with your current visa if you have a strong reason for withdrawal from college or university. I even ask this from an immigration consultant and she told me the same thing. I hope this helps you.

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Hi,
I applied for student visa again. I explained everything frankly in the client information file about why I returned and it got approved. But as JIKO4432 said, you can come back to Canada with your current visa if you have a strong reason for withdrawal from college or university. I even ask this from an immigration consultant and she told me the same thing. I hope this helps you.
I got my visa cancelled in order to get my fee and gic return.
Can u please share ur email address or ph number in pvt pls?
I want to ask something more pls
If u can help

asthenia

Feb 22, 2018
I got my visa cancelled in order to get my fee and gic return.
Can u please share ur email address or ph number in pvt pls?
I want to ask something more pls
If u can help
Please ask your question here if you need further assistance. I will try my best to help you.

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Please ask your question here if you need further assistance. I will try my best to help you.
Actually I need to write a strong sop
I need your help if you could provide me ur sop just to have an idea

It shall be a very appreciated effort if you can help me