+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I dont want to apply for PNP. which options do i need to choose for this questio

Surbhi5444

Apr 15, 2017
I do not want to apply for PNP, then what should I check mark on which provinces and territories I am interested in? And should I select Yes or No in the next questions: I authorize, and the information contained..

Q>Which Provinces or Territories would you consider living in?

Alberta
British Columbia
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Northwest Territories
Nova Scotia
Nunavut
Ontario
Prince Edward Island
Saskatchewan
Yukon
All Provinces and Territories

I authorize the British Columbia Ministry of Jobs, Tourism & Skills Training to collect from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that IRCC is authorized to disclose to British Columbia under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia.

British Columbia
Yes or No

The information contained in your Express Entry submission is collected by the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade (MCIIT) for use in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. By expressing an interest in Ontario, you authorize MCIIT to collect this information from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), and for MCIIT to disclose this information to potential employers, as may be required in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. Questions about the collection may be directed to the Manager, Provincial Nominee Program at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.
Ontario
Yes or No

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am guessing you are creating a new express entry profile.

1st question click all territories.

2nd question click no & if it doesn't proceed then click byea