+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I don't know whether my courier has reached to the correct destination or not

Naina321

Jun 18, 2020
anybody knows about this location M4M & status delivery missed item held.
how long it will take to clear up

abijithkishan

Jan 9, 2020
Yeah! Don't worry.
I think M4M is like their godown, it will reach to WES soon, just need to wait.
I hope Aishwarya's package would have reach by now.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Don’t worry much. You’ll get new update on your WES account soon, it just like they’ve got it and will update you soon

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am confused with this M4M thing. My documents show delivered at M4M pin code and its lying there since a week, but WES pin code is M5B. My college sent it through India Post and they are unable to help me understand when will it move from M4M. Any idea what place is this at M4M where our packages get delivered ?
WES will update your status soon. Don't worry much.

D.Applicant

Jul 28, 2020
Hi,
I am not sure if this helps but a few months back I sent my documents to wes also. The package reached Toronto airport and seemed to disappear for a while, all of a sudden it said delivered on the courier site but Wes had no record. It stayed like that for a couple of weeks.
In the end I had new documents sent thinking my package was lost. The day after I posted them Wes updated to say my first package was delivered... I think sometimes they put documents aside and don't confirm delivery fo a while.

Your documents could just be sitting in their office.

Don't do what I did, when they received my extra documents it put the process right back to the beginning.
Hi Sorry for bringing you back to this old post. I'm currently going through the same situation as you I think. My transcripts was sent by my University from the UK to Canada. It also fell off the radar for a while after arriving in Toronto airport, however it was eventually delivered on 13th July 2020 but still no update from WES.

How long did it take for yours to be updated?

Narayan Rao G

Nov 8, 2020
Hi,
I am not sure if this helps but a few months back I sent my documents to wes also. The package reached Toronto airport and seemed to disappear for a while, all of a sudden it said delivered on the courier site but Wes had no record. It stayed like that for a couple of weeks.
In the end I had new documents sent thinking my package was lost. The day after I posted them Wes updated to say my first package was delivered... I think sometimes they put documents aside and don't confirm delivery fo a while.

Your documents could just be sitting in their office.

Don't do what I did, when they received my extra documents it put the process right back to the beginning.
This was helpful, I am currently facing a similar issue.
Regards
Narayan Rao G

Reactions: Wotsit
Jan 8, 2021
[/M4M is the correct location my case is different my bachelors was delivered to M4M and reached WES safely but my diploma was delivered to L4B location and the status is still showing package not received in WES account

Jan 8, 2021
my status is showing item delivererd by speed post but when in checked wes account its showing yet to recieve,my first transcript was delivered to M4M location and is recieved by wes but my diploma transcript is delivered to L4b location and is not received by wes but staus showed item delivered by speed post

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
my status is showing item delivererd by speed post but when in checked wes account its showing yet to recieve,my first transcript was delivered to M4M location and is recieved by wes but my diploma transcript is delivered to L4b location and is not received by wes but staus showed item delivered by speed post
Mine also same issue. did you got the transcripts?

Sep 17, 2021
Mine also same issue. did you got the transcripts?
Hi Itzraj and all,
Same here the post was sent in last week of Aug and shown as delivered to L4B as per the status is shown, any updates on your status. Also, when and from which city did you send it? How about others any updates ppl in a similar situation?

Arvindjb

Jan 26, 2022
Hi, I sent my transcript from India through courier it reached l4b, but the current status is "Not delivered unclaimed item forwarded/ redirected". I don't know what to do next kindly reply me pls.

Reactions: varnekha