+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I don't know whether my courier has reached to the correct destination or not

jyosinha

Jan 29, 2022
Hi, I sent my transcript from India through courier it reached l4b, but the current status is "Not delivered unclaimed item forwarded/ redirected". I don't know what to do next kindly reply me pls.
same issue with me as well. can anybody suggest?

Feb 3, 2022
hello,

my university sends my documents to WES Markham, Ontario. The last update was from the Canada-post website is that "item is redirected to the recipient's new address." on 31st January 2022. after that, there is no update. can anyone have the same problem? please let me know what to do?

KAJOLRANA1

Feb 25, 2022
Hi, I sent my transcript from India through courier it reached l4b, but the current status is "Not delivered unclaimed item forwarded/ redirected". I don't know what to do next kindly reply me pls.
Hi, I am stuck in the same situation, I guess the WES has changed their centre and that’s the reason the documents are not received. Mine says Not delivered at L4B, I really don’t know whom should I contact regarding this.

Feb 3, 2022
Hi, I am stuck in the same situation, I guess the WES has changed their centre and that’s the reason the documents are not received. Mine says Not delivered at L4B, I really don’t know whom should I contact regarding this.
Hello,

My document is delivered to WES it was redirected on 28th January from Markham to New address and the last update was on 31st January. Since than there was no update. But on 10th February I get to know that my documents delivered to WES on 10th February (while on canada post website no update) so please try to track your documents on WES account with "track currier" option. You can also contact the EMS office for follow-up.

After that my assessment started on 18th February and completed on 25th February (only within one week).