+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I don't know how many days I still need to apply for my citizenship.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hello,
I would like to ask how can I know the days I spent inside and outside Canada in the last 5 years, as I plan to apply for citizenship. I traveled many times abroad in the last 5 years. Please advise.
Thank you.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello,
I would like to ask how can I know the days I spent inside and outside Canada in the last 5 years, as I plan to apply for citizenship. I traveled many times abroad in the last 5 years. Please advise.
Thank you.
Just go to CIC website and use the calculation form they have. Easy peasy.
Google, or other preferred search engine, is your friend.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Okay, give me all your information and I will check your e-mails, booking records, I-94 travel history or passport stamps etc.
I have over 40 flights! many countries I traveled to don't stamp the passport!
Even if you are bored, still thank you for your offer, I would rather you do other more useful stuff for yourself and I get a report from the border control service agency, if possible.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have over 40 flights! many countries I traveled to don't stamp the passport!
Even if you are bored, still thank you for your offer, I would rather you do other more useful stuff for yourself and I get a report from the border control service agency, if possible.
In my experience the reports available from border control cannot be fully relied on and have gaps. You have to maintain your own records.

My husband had a very high number of flights as well, like you, and the border records were not complete. He had to rely on his own records and tracking.

Reactions: dpenabill

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
In my experience the reports available from border control cannot be fully relied on and have gaps. You have to maintain your own records.

My husband had a very high number of flights as well, like you, and the border records were not complete. He had to rely on his own records and tracking.
Thank you for your kind reply. Hope all works well..
Wish you a great nice weekend.