+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I do not understand the reasons for my visa refusal

antonwilson82

Aug 18, 2015
I applied for study permit on 8 sept .
I applied for Sheridan college for electronics engineering technology ( advanced diploma) of 3 yrs duration .
I showed 10000 CAD in Scotiobank and paid Half of the tution fees and 10100 CAD as fixed deposit in India and 10000 CAD in my fathers account.
and the reasons given for my refusal are:
1.lack of proof of fund
2.purpose of visit
3.length of proposed stay in Canada
4.personal assets and financial status

what do you mean by purpose of visit and length of proposed stay?

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi
Did you apply under SPP, are you sure?
when did you get rejection?

because almost a month for SPP seems too long...did you apply under SPP?

also, whats your full academic profile?

antonwilson82

Aug 18, 2015
no I didn't apply under spp and I got the refusal today
12th 72% CBSE
IELTS 6.5 overall (R:6.5 W:5.5 L:7 S:6.5)
I applied just after my 12th

Alex Wainer

Mar 19, 2013
Hello,
I got refusal twice with 178,000 CAD with
The same reasons u mentioned here.
I got accepted in colledge for 2 years diploma
And the refuse because of length of my visit??
Nobody knows the real reason. Go to lawer to
Ask for CAIPS

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
antonwilson82 said:
12th 72% CBSE
bro whyyyyyy not SPP?

you're from india right?
first attempt is always SPP if its a diploma......and general category needs lots of documentation - your consultant didn't tell you to apply under SPP bro?

why? i feel bad for you :/

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
antonwilson82 said:
12th 72% CBSE
Hi, Your profile is very good. now, you can apply either under general category for college or apply for a university under university category

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
My visa also got rejected for sep15 intake under spp

Qualifications
10th:- 78%
12th:- 67%
B.Com:- 5.31 CCGP ( 1 ATKT)
Ielts:- 6.5overall ( L-6.5 ,R-7,S-6,W-5.5)
Applied for post graduate diploma in Accounting in Selkirk Collage
Visa send to Banglore VO.

Reason in Caips [/b]

PA Seeking 2 Years acct. diiploma. Previous BComm, 1 Semester failed and 15 Courses under 50%. BAsed on past academic performance, not satisfied the PA would be sucessful in proposed program of study. Based on the above, on balance, I am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a boba fide student. Weighting the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that thay are a bona fide temperory resident who will leave canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused. [/b]

Now m applying again in jan16 intake but m totally worried and confused wat to do like as if now i have the change the course its pg diplo in business administration as in the same college pg diplo in A\c is there but for 5 sem for jan intake so i changed the course to pg diplo in business admin for 2 years

please suggest me what should i do ??
Should i change the Course or not ? or Should i change the cousre and college both?

please guys help me out
please do reply for this situation.

Thank You.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
antonwilson82 said:
I applied for study permit on 8 sept .
I applied for Sheridan college for electronics engineering technology ( advanced diploma) of 3 yrs duration .
I showed 10000 CAD in Scotiobank and paid Half of the tution fees and 10100 CAD as fixed deposit in India and 10000 CAD in my fathers account.
and the reasons given for my refusal are:
1.lack of proof of fund
2.purpose of visit
3.length of proposed stay in Canada
4.personal assets and financial status

what do you mean by purpose of visit and length of proposed stay?
one of the reasons I can think of is ur going after 12th look for CAIPS notes to figure out exact reason. did u add proper checklist and proper documentation like copy of 12th and 10th marks etc.
I am not sure but since ur going for under graduation u need a little more funds in bank

antonwilson82

Aug 18, 2015
i thought going after 12th was an advantage can you please explain how is it a reason for my visa rejection.i added all my documents. so if i appyl again how much more funds should i have.

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
antonwilson82 said:
i thought going after 12th was an advantage can you please explain how is it a reason for my visa rejection.i added all my documents. so if i appyl again how much more funds should i have.
bro please use a good consultant....see, you applied under general without any knowledge about SPP...you would have gotten the visa 100% under SPP,really!

see some consultants, don't rely on them ask just like you do here,..but take some of their help too.../.im saying specifically in your case because its now under general category bro ...take care I'm sure you'll get visa now :)

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
antonwilson82 said:
I believe u need more money as an undergrad.

CHADDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
"Your current application status is Application Processing Completed - In Transit to the VAC " this is my current application status I havent picked up my package as yet but I didnt receive a confimation email saying I got thru does this mean I didnt et thru?

Shubhu1992

Sep 18, 2015
Guys please help me with my profile..
10th : 58%
12th: 48.67%
Ielts: 6.0 with no band less than 5.5

As i am done with my 12th i opted for post secondary course of BUSINESS administration in conestoga college.

After 12th i have 5 years of gap where i worked as Sales associate and so mentioned in my SOP that as i have exp in sales i wish to learn the theory about it so opted for BUSINESS course.
I am applying in general category because of my marks and gap.

My dad(sponser) is working with maharashtra government as deputy general manager and so i am showing:

Dads 3 years of ITR
AFFEDEVIT FROM SPONSER
CA CERTIFICATE DECLARING PROPERTY AND ASSETS
dad's 6 months salary slips
Bank statement with more than 10000$
Employment certificate of dad
Bank loan sanction letter of 20lacs

My documents:
Salary slips of last 3 months
Exp certificate
Bank statements
Acedamic certificates
Ielts score card
1st year tution fee receipt

What do yoy guys think will i get my visa? Any chances of approval?