+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I DO HAVE A JOB OFFER FROM SASKATCHEWAN EMPLOYER REGINA BODYSHOP REPAIR

davidccatx

Sep 15, 2022
This is my question a employer just call me and offer me a job by phone I give him my EOI Saskatchewan number the Bodyshop business is located on REGINA what is the next step , he the employer have to call to Saskatchewan government and they will send the job offer or the employer just have to send me a email with the job offer and I can just show it at the airport NOC 7321 7322 I'm new at this

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is my question a employer just call me and offer me a job by phone I give him my EOI Saskatchewan number the Bodyshop business is located on REGINA what is the next step , he the employer have to call to Saskatchewan government and they will send the job offer or the employer just have to send me a email with the job offer and I can just show it at the airport NOC 7321 7322 I'm new at this
Sounds like a scam

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Why to give EOI number in just a call to someone you spoke for first time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You can’t show up at an airport with just a job offer. You need to a)be nominated through SINP with job offer approved by SINP or b) have LMIA and apply for closed work permit.